Here we go ...again

I'm standing next to Ming, in a pale pink dress and greeting the Senior Hazing Team. I wai to P'Arthit, the Head Hazer. I can understand why Ming said he was scary; he's standing with a stern look on his face. I'm glad I'm not in Engineering.

"Your girlfriends cute give me her LINE Nong."

"Shut up Bright". He gets told and smacked on the head by 2 people simultaneously.

It's totally weird that everyone asks for my LINE but no one asks for name? I have one prepared but I didn't need to use it.

P'Arthit asks me to come with him a second he wants a word. P'Brights shouting about him hitting on girls, and he's telling his wife. That earns him more smacks. As were about to go, I stop in front of another senior and wai, he stops to look at me, returning my greeting.

"P, I wanted to thank you for helping Ming the other night. If you and P'Forth hadn't shown up, it could have ended badly."

"No need for thanks, Nong. We take care of our juniors."

"Nott ask for her LINE". That earns him a smack from P'Nott.

I talk with P'Arthit, he asks questions about that night. He asks if anything else happened, I tell him about the carpark incident, with two guy trying to get money from Ming, and I saw the harpy sitting on a bench as we left. I'm confirming it's all been sorted with the professors when someone I haven't met comes and puts his arm around P'Arthit.

"Kong". P'Arthit smiles and greets him. "Nong, this is Kongpob, another of N'Ming seniors. Kong, I'm just getting some details from Ming's girlfriend."

I wai and greet him, he returns it with a smile. Wow, what a smile. P'Pha is hotter, hehe.

We finished talking and I went to join Ming. The place was not far from the university, and the setting was nice. A good area inside and a nice place outside as well. All of our group basically filled up the outside area. They had 3 sets of tables on a paved patio, 2 steps down then another 3 sets. And there was a nice grass area to walk around in as well.

Ming handed me a drink as I was looking at the seniors.

"P'Arthit is a fourth year now, he was Head Hazer last year, but everyone's stills scared of him. P'Kong is going to be Head Hazer next year, everyone already knows."

"What's P'Bright do? He's very loud."

"He was also on the hazing team with P'Arthit, so was P'Nott, they just over see things now."

"P'Arthit and P'Kong seem close, so do their friends."

"Yeh, there all friends now. I did hear P'Kong was rebellious as a freshman and caused the hazing team headaches."

I moved closer to Ming and whispered.

"I think P'Arthit and P'Kong are dating."

"No way."

Just then P'Kong leaned closer to P'Arthit, said something and smiled. P'Arthit blushed.

I caught the glass as it dropped out of Ming's hand. He was looking at them with his mouth open. told you! I turned when I heard movement, P'Kit looked pissed, turned and was about to walk away.

"P'Kit". I shouted.

He turned, I waved, and he was shocked. Looked left and right then came over to us. Ming immediately stood close to P'Kit grinning like a lunatic. I rolled my eyes.

"P'Kit please learn to control him, I can't take much more of this." he just smiled. Crisis averted, I didn't want a misunderstand between these two.

We sat at the middle table in the bottom row. P'Beam, P'Forth and my P'Pha joined us. He isn't... give up, he is your P'Pha. Stupid head!

Everyone was drinking, the night was warm, but there was a nice breeze. P'Bright was dancing on the table, and slapping his friend's hands when they tried to get him down. P'Pha seemed to be drinking a lot again, the more Ming talked to me the more pissed he seemed.

"Ai Ming, you dating Yo?" P'Pha asked out of nowhere.

"No p, he's a friend."

"Seemed like he was more, the way you were hugging him and begging."

Someone choked on their drink. "P'Kit you ok?" Ming was asking.

"I'm talking to you Ming."

"P, he's just a friend, a really good friend that's it nothing else. I have someone I like."

"Someone you like? You're saying that in front of your girlfriend? It isn't her?"

"P it isn't like that."

"How many people you after Ming? Yo? Your girlfriend? And someone you like?"

"Calm down Pha your drunk." P'Beam was trying to reason with him.

"He's cheating on Yo."

"P I'm not dating him. There's nothing good about him, all he does is read manga, he's short and not cute at all."

Hey shitty Ming!! I'm right here.

Just as Ming finished P'Pha's was out of his chair and grabbed Ming by the collar. He's ready to punch him, but P'Beam and P'Kit stop him. It looked like they were ready in case he did that. They make him let Ming go and drag him off to talk to him, P'Forth follows.

Me and Ming are left sitting alone at the table, shocked.

"What just happened?"

"I think P'Pha nearly punched me while defending your honour Yo"

"I think he's just drunk."

"Yo I know these things better then you, I have dated."

"Yes we know the result of your dating."

"I think he's courting you."

Ming's worried about P'Kit and goes off to look where they went.

I down my glass in one go. Could this actually be happening? P'Pha interested in me, me Yo? But he told P'Beam he liked girls, it would be creepy if a guy liked him.

I still have the gift I got him. It's on the chest of drawers in my room, with all the framed pictures of him I have collected over the years. Well my most favourite, I have 3 boxes full in my room back home. My shrine to P'Pha as Ming calls it.

Could what Ming said be true? Or was P'Pha just being nice? I'm scared to hope. I did that once, I don't want to be hurt again.

"5 guys this time. They all fighting for you?"

I look to see whose talking. It's that weirdo from the party, with his friends. Why does this guy always show up? Is he following me like P'Beam said?

"Who you talking to New?"

More friends join him. Among them is P'Ken and the harpy oh his arm.

WTF is wrong with you universe???

Authors Note:

I know I did a cross over! It just happened, this story is writing itself!! The minute I wrote head hazer, it had to be Arthit, if he was here so did Kong, and if there both here so are all their friends! I miss them so much; waiting for Sotus S is torture. I may cry.

Disclamer:

I don't own any characters from Sotus, they belong to the amazing BitterSweet, I'm just borrowing them, because I love and miss them. This is a fanfiction, by a fan for fans.