Not the first time.

"Park no matter what happens, don't let Rome leave, were coming." I tell him.

He tells us to hurry, his friends already left, there might be trouble.

I call P'Lee, if we need help he will be fast. He tells us to wait and hangs up, P'Forth and I head to the bar with P'Bright in his car.

My gang wanted to come but it took all of them to keep P'Bee there, she was belting Bas into his car seat.

We jump out as soon as the car stops, we run to a figure slumped near the corner, he's been hit, sitting against the wall breathing hard, its Park.

"There were four of them, they managed to take him, fuck." He yells

"Which way?" P'Forth yells.

"Down there, 2 guys ran after them, they said they knew Rome."

He points we run in the direction, we look around but can't see anyone, its small streets there are some hotels and more bars. P'Bright's seriously panicking.

A few minutes later and P'Yut, joins us, he had been out with P'Din when they saw the fight, when Park said Rome, they had run to find him. We all look, when we see nothing we split up.

P'Din calls, he tells us where, we find him, the others arrive as well.

"They took him in there." P'Din tells me. He's pointing to a rundown motel. "But the bastard at the door won't let me in or tell me where they went."

We go in and try asking but the little shit won't say anything, says he doesn't recognise the description.

"No one came in after." P'Din yells

P'Forth going to hit him, but I stop him, he doesn't seem scared of being hit, this could take a while. I take out a few thousand baht and put them on the counter, his eyes open. He tells us the room number.

We get to the door, P'Bright kicks it in, they swear and all run in, I look in then run over to Rome and quickly cover him, they had been taking his shirt off, two of them were on the bed with him, one was filming on a camera the other giving directions.

It's scary Rome's really out of it, he's finding it hard to breath. They gave him something.

One of the guys tries running off with the camera.

"P'Forth stop him." I yell

P grabs him as we goes past, punches him till he drops it then there fighting. I grab the camera.

"What did they give him!" I yell. "Find out before you kill them."

P'Bright's alternating punching the two that were on the bed near Rome, I've never seen the happy P'Bright that angry.

P'Forth shakes one of the guys till he points to a bag, he grabs it and takes the packet out, swearing. "How many?" He asks

When the guy won't tell him P'Forth hits him a few times till he does.

"P'Bright! Help me with Rome, he's not okay." I yell

He quickly lets the guys go and rushes over, he grabs Rome and tries talking to him, but he's dazed, breathing heavily and feels hot. We get Rome out of the room, covered in a blanket, and out into the street.

"Yo!"

I look up its P'Lee with some men. I tell him which room, his men rush in, he helps us get Rome into his car. I want to take him to hospital, but Rome says no, he looks ill.

P'Yut's checking on Park, who's been sick and is dazed, he got hit a few times. He doesn't think it's serious, mainly because he's drunk. P'Din tells us to go, they will make sure Parks okay. I tell them where his dorm is.

We get Rome to a private clinic and checked, the doctors runs tests, we show him what they gave him and how many. There relatively easily obtained medicines for this kind of thing, the doctor tells us, its good thing they didn't use real drugs.

He keeps us there a few hours to make sure nothing unexpected happens. P'Bright sits with him, holding his hand.

I message P'Pha to let him know I'm okay, and I'll explain why I'm not back at the dorms. He sends frantic messages till I talk to him, even that doesn't help....

We have no idea who those guys were, or what the hell happened. If Park hadn't seen him and called me, the outcome, I don't even want to think about it.

We get him home, P'Pha and P'Beam are there, P'Bee is frantic my gangs hovering checking on us, we get Rome to bed before we tell them. Good thing Bas was not in the room, she made even P'Lee blush.

P'Pha tried covering my ears, but he wasn't fast enough. My angels are furious, they waited to make sure Rome was okay.

"We have to put a tracker on both of you!" Monty shouts.

I take out the recorder and show it to P'Pha, my gangs nervous, but we got there in time we got lucky. P'Pha hands it to P'Lee, who says they will check it out and make sure it's all erased.

"Who the fuck where those bastards and why did they go after my Rome!" P'Bright asks furiously.

He just came out after Rome fell asleep, he's pacing, really pissed.

"I'm looking into it." P'Lee tells him.

"Rome wouldn't go with strangers, and he doesn't ignore my calls. And where the hell is his phone?" He asks.

"Let's wait till morning when Rome's awake, and Parks sober." P'Lee says looking at us.

We all head out, P'Bright's staying with Rome, I talk to my angels were coming first thing, it's the weekend we don't have class.

I go back with P'Pha, we get food, but as I sit in my room I keep thinking about Rome, I can't eat.

P'Pha sits me in his lap and hold me.

"He's going to be okay Yo, you got to him in time."

"What is we didn't?" I whisper

"But you did, only think of that okay." He says kissing my forehead. "He has P'Bright, he has all of us, we'll help him be okay."

Rome's still asleep when we all arrive, P'Bee feeds us, its keeping her busy. My gang leave after a while they had family things planned and can't cancel, I tell them I'll keep them posted.

P'Bright comes out, but keeps fidgeting and goes back to sit with Rome again.

P'Beam is a nervous when he comes. He checks on Rome before leaving with P'Forth, there having lunch with his father who wants to meet him.

"What a bloody weekend, everything happens at once". P'Bee sighs.

I'm feeding Bas humming, P'Pha's sitting next to me with his arms around me after lunch when Rome and P'Bright come out of his room.

He's awake, I think they've been talking. Bas makes noises when he sees Rome, who waves at him.

No one says anything, P'Bee is sipping her tea staring at the wall.

"Just ask me." Rome says. "This silence is worse you know."

"What the hell happened?" P'Bee jumps up. "Tell me, who do I need to kill, just say a name, go on Rome it's okay say it, p will take care of it all." She's nodding.

Rome smiles and walks over to hug her, she hugs him back.

"It was a joke." Rome tells us, as he sits again.

"Excuse me? Which part of last night was a joke?" She asks

"My cousin think's it was." He tells us. "This isn't the first time... He thinks it's fun to scare me, or leave me in places alone or lock me in the basement at his grans house where there are rats. He was there, they were his friends."