I made a bet?

Someone softly calling my name wakes me. It takes a few moments to realise where I am and the person waking me is P'Pha. I look around but don't see Ming; didn't he come back last night?

"How's your leg Yo? Still hurting?"

I move it about and still feel some pain where the swollen area is, but when I try to stand, I can.

"It's better"

"Good, go take a shower and I'll go get us breakfast."

"Ok"

I grab a towel and walk towards the bathroom when P'Pha steps in front of me.

"I'm really courting you Yo."

He's smiling down at me, kisses my cheek softly and goes to get breakfast.

Did I smile like a crazy person all the time in shower? You bet!

When I come out drying my hair, I see Ming and P'Pha waiting on the sofa.

Ming walks past me to the bathroom, but stops to say.

"He looks like he wants to jump you. If you want to let him, tell me I can go shower in another room."

Omg Ming you bastard what are you saying!

The day is tiring. The videos take a while, but get done then its individual picture time. It's ok when they randomly take your photos but I'm terrible at posing for one.

My dad tried to have one taken every year at my birthday, I cried every time he stopped trying.

I'm standing trying to smile the best I can while being told I should relax. Telling someone to relax makes them more tense p, haven't you learnt that?

Then P'Pha shows up, I'm looking at him smiling at me, and just smile back. Apparently that's the charming smile he wanted. Ming's chucking next to me when I sit down; "it's the power of love". I hit him with a bottle.

They want pictures of the Star and Moon of the university, they will be passing on the title soon. P'Pha and P'Pring look good together. Everyone's praising them, they make a good couple. I stay for a few minutes then slip away.

I'm not jealous, I'm not! Of course you are! I know it's not his fault but dam that women she was all over my P'Pha. And dam straight I can say that, MY P'PHA.

I go sit on one of the recliners on the sand with a drink and take pictures of the sea.

"Why so upset Yo?"

I look around as P'New takes the seat next to me. I greet him.

"I'm ok"

"Some hot girl in a bikini after you boyfriend?"

I just look at him.

"Really? Go teach her a lesson; you can hold your own in a fight."

"It's his friend, and it's for the university I can't say anything."

"How's your ankle? Leg still hurting?"

"A little but I can walk."

"Oh you didn't like being carried around? Didn't he carry you to your room?" He's smiling moving his eyebrows.

"P, stop that it's scary."

He really laughs at that, then stops.

"You're not scared of my anymore right Yo?"

"No"

"Good. Now cheer up. Oh can I have your number? You still owe me a dance." He's laughing.

I give him my number. Why not? If it gets bad I'll delete it and I did owe him.