Talk to them

I have no idea who was on the phone, but P'Pha went pale, and when he looked at me, he was scared. He went with the doctors and Toll, telling me to get back safely, he'll talk to me later.

"Maybe we should just go...like P'Pha ..." Park starts.

"Shut up!" I snap. "I told you to go back, you wanted to come."

"Park...shush." Ming whispers.

"Don't make him angry dude." P'Forth shakes his head.

No way, was I letting P'Pha go wherever, without knowing what's happening, not after the way he looked at me. The others came with me, Park should go see a doctor, his arm was bleeding but he jumped in with us.

"Toll is gonna be angry..."

"You say one more thing, I'm shoving you out of the moving car!" I snap.

Both Ming and P'Forth are shaking their heads at Park.

"Your scarier in a dress Yo..." Park whispers.

He quickly puts his hands in front of his mouth, when I glare at him, moving into the far corner.

I open the door before the car stops and jump out, I run to join P'Pha who's about to walk into the hotel with Toll. They knew we followed, when P'Pha tells me to wait, I grab his arm, he's not getting away.

We trail in after Toll, it's a private sitting room. There is a bar in one corner of the room, a pretty woman, immaculately dressed is sitting there. But we walk to a man in his mid-20's sitting on the sofa with a drink.

The doctors greet him, so do we. Both P'Beam and P'Kit seem uncomfortable, and like P'Pha they keep looking at their boyfriends.

"This is interesting Pha." The guy smiles.

"You know him?" Toll asks.

"Pha had a gang, five of my men, challenged the three of them. Only Pha and his friends were standing at the end." He laughs.

"That was a long time ago, Oh." P'Pha tells him.

"I invited him into the group, but Pha refused."

"I had my reasons." P'Pha tells him.

"I thought because of your friends, you had true loyalty for each other, but I found you had another reason also." He smiles.

What does that mean? P'Pha puts his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, your girlfriend doesn't know?" He stops to think.

He looks at the doctors, who seem hesitant as P'Pha, then at the others with them.

"But I guess the pretty girl, is better than the nerdy kid, right?"

I look at P'Pha, but he isn't looking at me. Nerdy kid? He's talking about me? So, he didn't join a gang because of me?

"P'Pha." I whisper.

He looks at me, he's scared, I'm going to hate him for this?

"P'Pha, you're really an idiot." I sigh, before I lean up and kiss his cheek.

"Yo." He sighs, as he hugs me.

"I stalked you! I do know you had fights." I tell him. "Did you think the first aid kits in your locker and bag appeared magically?"

He's looking at me completely surprised, he really didn't know. What do I do with you? I can't help smiling.

I surprised everyone, even the guy sitting, Oh, is shocked. I'm about to tell him who I am, but a slithery woman, in a gaudy dress, comes into the room.