The kid who came to play

"Godt what..."

Someone from my department saw him at the entrance, he said he was looking for me, they helped him find me. I thank them, as they leave.

"How did you get here Godt?" I ask

"I wanted to see you." He says

My gangs looking all surprised to see a kid, Godt seeing them Wai's, introducing himself, they all melt right there telling him he's adorable and kissing him. Godt likes it, when they ask how he knows me he tells them his version of the tale.

"I was going home and this people came and they were bad people and I said no but tooked me and then I tried calling daddy but the broke my phone and then I kick a guy and rand and then I fell and I hid then Yo founded me then he got me pink milk! and then we called daddy and then I got sticky rice and then Himi came to get me but Yo didn't come with us and I cried but Himi said Yo hadded to go home so I kicked Himi but he wouldn't take me to Yo, so I founded Yo myself." He tells them proudly.

They're all looking at me, I give them a summery, they all shake their heads, how do I get myself into these things. And now I have gone to another level, I know adorable kids...

"How did you find Yo?" Rome asks Godt.

"I asked Google!" He tells them taking out his phone.

We all look as he shows us the route he took, he caught a train by himself, then a taxi and got dropped off near my faculty.

"How did you get on the train?" I ask.

"I helped the old grandma who fell asleep and the guard said who's that and I said grandma and he said okay and patted my head." He smiles at me.

"You had money for the taxi?" Godt shows the Baht in his pocket to Rome.

"Godt how did you know Yo was here?" Monty asks

"Himi found Yo, he said to be safe than sorry and he said you are both silly boys and brats." He tells us laughing. "Then I asked google and he told me."

"I am so confused right now."

"Did you tell anyone you were coming here Godt?" I ask.

"No! They wouldn't let me see you, I rand away." He says. "Yo I saw you sing, it pretty."

He shows me the university page, kids these days are so smart. I take his phone and call Himi, but I can't get through, so I call his dad.

"Godt! What did you do now?" He shouts.

"Hello."

".... Who are you?" He asks quietly.

"It's me again sir." I sigh. "Yo."

"You're here with Godt?"

"No, he came to my university, he says he ran away." I move the phone away when he begins swearing.

"I will send Himi, give me your number he will find you."

"You can't track my phone sir." I tell him.

"My people are good."

"My fathers are better." I tell him. "Best to arrange a place to meet, I can take care of him till Himi gets here."

"Give me your number." He asks.

I do, he calls me, I save his number. Godt shouts he's staying with me when his father says he is sending someone. He tells me Himi will call when he's near, before hanging up.