They came to find us

We both yell and try to get out of the hold, but its firm.

"I'm locking you both in a room and throwing away the dam key!"

We stop struggling, we know that voice, we turn to see P'Lee glaring at us.

"Why are you here?" Ming asks

"Why? Why? Are you joking?" He snaps. "You were attacked remember? No one knows where you are or can get a hold of you."

P'Pha and P'Kit jog to a stop just a little way off, both looking pissed. They both move forward, we move back, they come again we move again, they share a look and run for us, Ming and I run in the opposite direction.

I barely got a few feet away when I yell as I'm picked up.

"P...p... "Ming whines. P'Kit's got him in a head lock.

"You trouble makers!" P'Kit yells. "Do you have any idea how worried everyone was."

"Do you care p?" he asks. "You didn't for the last few days."

"I was bu.." P'Kit starts.

"Too busy to talk to me but okay to go drinking with your friends."

"It wasn't like that we..." P'Kit defends.

"I really feel sick." Ming says, P'Kit lets go and supports him.

"Did you take your medication?" P'Kit snaps

"Didn't want to." He replies

"What!!"

"You wouldn't talk to me..." Ming looks ready to cry.

"Ming Kwan what do I do with you..." P'Kit looks ready to hit someone.

"Talk to me p, I think crazy things when you don't and then I do things like this..."

"Beams fathers coming idiot! He was upset and went drinking, we had to keep an eye on him!" P'Kit snaps.

"Yo you have a fever!" P'Pha says putting his chin on my head, and walking back.

"Stuff happened." I say.

"What were you thinking? Your still not well..."

"You wouldn't talk to me for long and I said I missed you but you wouldn't say it back and I got scared... P'Pha do you think I'm too much trouble?" I ask looking up at him.

"Never Yo!" he sighs "I really missed you, but you needed to rest. But evetime I heard your voice I wanted to drive to your house."

"They ran away because their boyfriends ignored them."

We look over, P'Lee is yelling into his phone. "Your cousins are insane Sing, insane." He listens then ads. "Fine cute but insane."

We go back on a plane, drivers are waiting for us with instructions. P'Kit and Ming go to his house, his mother's waiting, P'Pha come's home with me.

P'Lee is going back to help P'Sing, he ranted all the way back on the plane about us being insane and how anyone our age could do that.

"Get a boyfriend p, you'll understand." Ming smiled.

He stopped ranting after that and played with his phone, giving us random glares and looks.

I come to a stop when I see dad standing their arms crossed looking angry as I walk into the house. Survival instincts kicked in.

"I'm sorry dad." I say walking over and hugging him. "I have a concussion."

My dad just sighs and hugs me. "Go rest, we'll talk in the morning."