What's happening?

Dam it, no bridge nearby, a beach is closer. That should work right? There should be a cliff, if not just walk into the waves!!

I only stopped when I got to the carpark; I stood with my back to Ming's car, waiting for them to catch up.

"You were awesome" Ming's grinning like a kid and hugs me. I call him an idiot and push him off.

P'Kit and P'Beam are in hysterics as soon as they get to me. Well at least they held it in at the party. I no longer care about them laughing at me; I'm getting too used to this...

Screw it all to hell. I have read enough manga's, some shojo, to know how a cat fight worked. I hoped it stopped here, because I wasn't beyond calling Ming's mother. I may be timid most of the time, but if you mess with my friends, I can be scary. I get it from my dad.

"Where did you get the video from Yo?" P'Kit asks as he wipes his tears.

I tell him. P'Beam likes my friends.

"Yo, you're so useful like this, I'm glad we have a secret weapon should we need it."

P'Beam!

"Don't worry Yo, I'll make sure next time they get you sandals."

P'Kit! I'm rooting for you and Ming, be on my side more!!! There will be no next time!

I want to leave before I can see P'Pha, I'm so embarrassed. P'Pha and P'Forth are still not here. We leave.

It's nearly midnight but I can't sleep, so I go out and head to the 7elven nearby. I'm on my way back with some snacks, when I see P'Beam dropping off P'Pha.

"Nong Yo! Perfect! Here take him to his room I need to go." Omg P'Beam.

He hands me the key, leans P'Pha on me and drives off. I get him to his room, its hard with the bags. Inside I drop the bags near the door, turn on the light before getting him to his bed, and gently lowering him down.

P'Pha what's with you over drinking these days! Someone needs to have a strict word with you. Lock him up for his own good. You stupid head!!

I get him comfortable, and put the blanket over him. He's looking at me. Deja vu!!

He grabs my arm and pulls me closer.

"Yo, do you really still like the same person all this time?"

Omg, I forgot stupid Ming said that, and he remembered. Weren't you drunk already? Time to panic.

"Go to sleep P'Pha. I'll leave some water here for you in case you get thirsty."

He puts his hand behind my neck, pulls me down, and stares at me. Why is it so hot? It's hard to breathe; my heart can't make up its mind between beating fast or stopping.

"You're cute Yo." He whispers and kisses my nose.

Then passes out. I get up, leave a drink near him if he needs it, turn off the lights and go back to my room.

I sit down on my sofa, still dazed, my nose is tingling. What is happening?

Its 7.25am, I'm sitting opposite P'Pha eating warm porridge for breakfast. I pinch my arm, it hurts. Not a dream!

He called me this morning and said to get ready and have breakfast with him, his treat. I have never dressed that fast in my life.

"Why are you treating me P'Pha.

"For getting me to my room last night."

Oh.... Well treat me twice, it was the second time. Stupid head!

"Yo, slow down were not in a rush." He says while wiping some porridge from the side of my mouth.

I'm sure I'm blushing. This is nice, it's like were on a date. We talk as we eat, the aunty gives us a second helping, were bring her business she laughs.

He tells me to get my bag and he'll give me a ride. I run to my room to get my things, but when I get downstairs again, he's helping a girl into his car.

"I have to give my friend a ride Yo."

I nod my head and watch them leave. His car only has 2 seats.

Reality jumps in again. Of course he would take a girl instead of me if he had a choice; he's only treating me and being nice because I helped him, nothing more.

I'm quite most of the day, its full rehearsals I didn't get to see my gang. And is it my imagination or is P'Forth giving me strange looks? He tried to say something to me but stopped a few times today.

By lunch Ming what's to know what's making me so depressed, I tell him. He loosely puts his arm over my shoulder and ruffles my hair. Just talking to him makes it hurt less.

At the end the seniors tell us about doing something for the talent show. Well that's me out, I have non.

Ming runs off as soon as rehearsals are over; he's meeting P'Kit for a date. He offers to take me back first, but I tell him its fine. He's going to do a Muay Thai demonstration for his talent part. Ming you traitor!! Having a talent when I don't!

I decide to talk to P'Forth, so invite him to eat with me, my treat. We go to a hot grill place nearby. I want to know what's bothering him.

We talk randomly, but he seems a little absent minded, not his usual cheerful self.

"P'Forth, you ok?"

"Yeh, sorry I'm being bad company."

"It's ok p, but if you're worried you can talk to me. I might not be able to help but I can still listen." He smiles.

"Ming's girlfriend is your cousin right?" I choked on my food.

"Yes p." I reply taking the drink he offered.

"Are her and Ming serious?" He asks slowly.

"Omg p, please tell me you're not trying to get her LINE for P'Bright? I will..., I mean she will murder him within an hour, he's to hyper."

He heartily laughs at that.

"P'Bright really liked her; I think he's gone to find Ming so he can get her number, but Ming refused."

"They seniors won't do anything to punish him right?"

"No, the seniors have forbidden Ming to give it to P'Bright. And if he annoys him to much the seniors will intervene. I think they took a liking to her as well. There telling Ming to invite her again."

"No p, that's never going to happen!!"

"You're very protective of her Yo."

How can I tell you it's me P'Forth? And I refuse to do it again. Even for that shitty best friend.

P'Forth's putting grilled meat onto my plate, when someone stops near the table.

"Why aren't you answering your phone Yo?"

There looking out of breath and annoyed is P'Pha.