Surprises, old and new

Monty will call for help, I keep checking on Tee, he still hasn't woken up. I know everyone's going to get mad at me again but I don't plan these things... I don't!

When the wall jumper, sitting in the back with us is distracted by his phone, I take mine out of my pocket and manage to send the alert before putting it back. Just in case.

We drive for a while, I can't see anything, there are no windows in the back, I wonder why Park did this.

I want to try and call dad or P'Pha, but if they see the phone they might take it, best to be careful. I check Tee again, he's pale but he's breathing normally and the wound on the back of his head isn't bleeding.

It seems like ages before the van stops and the doors open, its dark outside, when they try to take Tee, I support him from one side, I don't want them to separate us. When one of the guys tell me to move and I don't, he pulls out a knife.

"Don't do anything stupid." The wall jumper smacks the guy, moving him away from us.

"They won't hurt him." The guy looks at me.

"He's my friend, I can't just let that guy take him." I say nodding towards the one who had the knife.

The wall jumper looks at my hand holding Tee, its shaking, but I feel responsible for this happening.

He sighs and takes Tees other arm, he maneuvers us towards a big house, we get taken in through the back door, down small corridors, into a back room.

"This is for the boss's clients, not for..." The knife guy starts, but gets slapped by Park.

Park hands me a bottle of water, after I lye Tee down on the sofa, I look at it suspiciously.

"Nothing wrong with it Yo," He says pointing to the bottle. "I wish you hadn't shown up." He sighs.

I try using the water to wake Tee, it was still sealed so I hoped it was okay. It isn't long before Tee starts making some noise and slowly opens his eyes. He sits up, looking around, the minute he see's Park he tries to lung for him, but I stopped him quickly. The knife guy was there, and he reached for something in his pocket.

"Did I get taken because of you? Or you get taken because of me?" Tee asks putting his arm around my shoulder.

He can see I'm shaking, he's trying to reassure me.

"You get taken a lot?" I ask trying not to panic.

"Well, there was this one time when I owed a guy money, but they had a little office, nothing like this." He smiled.

We both look towards the door when it slowly opens, the wall jumpers back, as he moves out of the way, I see an older gentleman walk in, the way they act, he's clearly the boss.

"Why is he here?" He snaps when he sees me.

Park quickly explains, but things seems to be falling into place, in my head. All the mystery solving and deductions of my gang, has started giving me interesting ideas or hallucinations.

Before I can say anything, there is a lot of noise from the direction the new people came, I can hear fighting.

I see P'Lee rush in, the guy moves towards him, taking out the knife. P'Lee grabs his knife wrist and punches his right in the face, the guy drops shouting, holding his nose. A few others move towards him, but P'Lee out matches them and in only a few hits they're on the floor.

"I didn't do anything!" I say when P'Lee looks at me.

He actually takes a deep breath when he sees I'm okay, before coming to actually hug me, before shaking me, then sighs. He talks to people on his phone, who say they have things secure.

The gentleman has sat down in a chair, Park and the wall jumper either side.

"Why did you kidnap Yo!" He shouts to the people in the room.

"Umm p, they were kidnapping Tee, I tried to stop them they...." I stop when P'Lee glares at me.

"As the boy said, it wasn't meant to be him." The boss sighs.

"Hi Grandpa." I wave at him, he smiles and waves back.

P'Lee turns slowly to glare at me, if looks could actually burn you, I would be ash right about now.

"How the hell do you know him?" He asks shocked.

"Ohh that's Tae's father, he came to play with Godt at the park." I tell him calmly.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tae yells coming in, Himi right behind.

He checks I'm okay, before rounding on the ones in the room. They all got here fine, and P'Lee's main team made it in and secured things just fine, with Tae's people. When P'Lee starts to get us out of there, grandpa stops everything.

"Not that boy Tae." Grandpa shouts. "I need to speak to him."

"You have no right to say anything..."

"Get the others out." Grandpa tells the wall jumper.

He gets rid of the extra men, only Grandpa, Park, the wall jumper, P'Lee, Himi, Tae, me and Tee, are there before he talks again.

"Your wife was sending him money before she died." Grandpa tells Tae.

Tae turns around to look at Tee, like he's seeing him for the first time. Tee doesn't seem affected by any of this, he's sitting calmly for someone to ask something.

"Get Yo out of here." Tae tells P'Lee.

"Oh no you don't, Tee is my friend, I'm not leaving him here with you lot." I tell them. "I want to know what's happening."

Tee smiles at me, P'Lee was here, I felt a lot calmer and much safer.

"Did you know my wife?" Tae asks seriously, looking at Tee.

When Tee just looks confused, he says her full name, but still Tee shakes his head no.

The wall jumper, throws down a paper with a name and address, and a photo taken from a security camera.

"That's me, and my name, but I never lived at that address." Tee tells them.

Tae seems to be controlling his anger, he talks slowly as he removes something from his pocket.

"She sent 50k every other month, it was an expense I never figured out, but it wasn't that much so I never asked." Tae takes out his wallet and opens it. "But after her death I needed to know."

"Your name was there, but it's a small village, no security, no checks, no one remembers a description. A good place to hide secrets." Tae takes something out of his wallet.

"Were you meeting her there?" He drops a picture in front of Tee. "Were you having an affair with my wife?" He asks threw gritted teeth.

Tee has gone still, he's staring at the picture, he ever so slowly moves his shaking hand towards the photo of a pretty young woman, picking it up slowly. He gently caresses her face.

"Is she dead?" He asks looking at Tae, as a tear rolls down his eye. "I never knew your wife; this girl is my sister."