Lets run away

"Would you like breakfast, young master?"

I turn to look at the maid, I tell her I'll be down soon she leaves.

We came back yesterday, dad arranged everything. My things had been packed; I came together with Ming, who complained all the way here.

P'Pha didn't say anything about me not going, just smiled and said to get well. I talked to him on the phone but he's quite. I don't like it.

Everyone understood us going home for a few days to rest, my gangs already called me and the teams sending me messages. Rome's sent me some of the missed materials.

I keep thinking back to P'Pha, something is defiantly up. I asked P'Kit and P'Beam they said its nothing to worry about, I even called P'Forth in case he knew something but he didn't. P'Bee thinks I'm over thinking things.

"What's going on dad"? I ask when I go down.

He looks up from reading the newspaper as I sit.

"Breakfast."

"Did you say anything to P'Pha?" I ask

"Yes, I was taking you home for a rest."

"Dad, you were weird when Pring came, and he was weird since the night before, and now he's not talking to me." I sigh

"Wayo..."

"Dad stop talking to me like I'm a child." I insist. "I know you all want to protect me but I'm not stupid."

My father gives me his full attention, putting his paper down. The breakfasts being set, we wait till were alone again.

"We knew Pring was involved, I allowed her to come."

"You were testing P'Pha?"

"I was curious, how you would deal with it." He tells me

"My angels dealt with it not me." I say

"It was interesting."

"There is, more? something you're not going to tell me?" I ask, but no answer comes. "I have to go back, I'm missing too much work." I say eating.

"You can go back next week; I talked to your professors."

"Why the hell are you here?" I ask as Ming walks in with a bag. He sits down to eat with us.

"Auntys here with Julie. I hate her I swear Yo." he's angry

"She really doesn't get the message." I sigh.

"Yo is P'Pha being weird?" He asks

"Yes why?"

"P'Kit's weird. We talk but he's distant." He turns to dad." Uncle did my parents do anything to him?"

"They didn't, I think your mother invited him to come stay." He smiles.

Ming sighs, and eats more.

"Yo! Where the hell have you been? Every ones been looking for you." Ming yells coming to stand next to me. "you're not answering your phone! No one know where you went..."

I quickly wipe my tears. I was feeling upset after talking to P'Pha last night and this morning so decided to go out. I ended up back at the drink stand I used to watch him play basketball from. We have been back for five days and our talks have only been a few words. I can't sleep and him being like this scares me. "Sorry, I forgot my phone."