Is my love wrong?

I stand frozen in place. I startled them when I called out, there both looking at me, P'Pha's confused. It takes a few moments before I can make my body move and I ran. I bump into someone but I can't see.

"Yo what's wrong? Why are you crying? Yo? Yo?"

I hear P'Forth but I keep running. Everything around me is a blur. All I can see is them kissing. Her arms around his neck him leaning down, kissing.

I stop running when my feet start hurting, but the tears are still coming. It's like that night again. I keep walking.

I'm trying to think but I keep going back to the scene. Why did you do that P'Pha? We didn't add the rule, no kissing anyone, did we have to? Why?

I'm walking down streets I don't know, in a dress, crying and it starts raining. You think this is a sad music video universe?

When the rain starts getting heavier I find a little shelter under a large tree. I'm wet, and I left my purse with my wallet and phone in the car.

Does he want to be with a girl? Is he regretting being with me? He kissed me first, he said be my boyfriend, so why? The thoughts keep going round and round in my head.

I sit on a raised root, but the rain doesn't look like it's going to stop and its getting colder. I want Ming to come get me.

I don't know how long I've been sitting there, dazed not knowing what to do.

"Nong you ok?"

I look up at the voice, who is that?

"Your shaking, why are you here alone?"

"What's wrong Tew?"

The second voice comes and joins the first guy.

"I know you don't I Nong?"

"You know her p?"

"She that junior's girlfriend. What's his name, Ming um Ming.."

"Ming Kwan." I say

"We need to get her home, Tew see if you can find a taxi. Great day not to have my car, and I don't have her boyfriend's number. If you can't find a taxi, I'll call one of the guys for a ride."

"P'Nott I know Ming's number, but I don't have my phone." I Say

He hands me his phone, I call Ming. What if he's not picking up again, but he picks up on the second ring.

"Ming come get me."

"Yo? I've been worried sick where the hell are you?"

I look around but I have literally no idea where I am.

"I don't know where I am." I'm near tears again.

P'Nott takes the phone and tells him how to get here. I sit there shaking it's so cold now; P'Tew puts his jacket on me.

"I think she has a fever p. Nong how long have you been here?"

"I don't know."

There both looking at each other and wait with me till Ming gets there. He jumps out of the car as soon as it stops and comes running. I stand up as he gets to me.

He helps me to his car, talks a little with P'Nott and takes me back.

"Shit, why are you here like this? I've been frantic since P'Forth called me. What the hell happened Yo? Why did you run ..."

"P'Pha was kissing a girl."

Total silence in the car.

"That bastard! I'm going to punch him the next time I see him."