He is mine...

I quickly move out of reach as the guy lunges for us, he's getting more and more angry.

"Stay away from us, I'm calling security." Rome warns.

"That's my baby." He insists.

"What the hell is..." P'Bee says getting to us.

"Bee, how could you do this? You took my son from me." The guys yelling.

"He's not yours." She tells him angrily.

"I saw you with him! I've been watching you for nearly an hour." The guy spits at P'Bee.

When he tries lunging for the baby again, P'Bee moves us behind her.

"You're not getting away with this, I'm taking him."

"So, it's true." A woman says coming to stand near the man.

"I told you mother." He tells her.

"You will pay dearly for this girl." The women say's looking at P'Bee with pure hatred.

"He has nothing to do you." P'Bee says again.

When Rome and I try moving forward, p tells us to stay back.

"My lawyers will drag you through fire for this." She spits. "I'll have that baby."

"Do not threaten me!" P'Bee shouts.

They both look at her shocked, the woman recovers first.

"You'll regret the day you crossed me girl." The women carry's on.

"I regret the day I met you, don't try and intimidate me, I grew up." P'Bee tells her straight.

"How could you..." The guys start's.

"Shut up Son!" P'Bee snaps. "You're making a complete fool of yourself, take your mother and leave."

"My lawyers will..." she beings.

"You come near that baby, I will make you both regret it." P'Bee tells them.

"Have them speak with our people." P'Lee says coming to stand in front of me.

"Who the hell..." The guys start's, but P'Lee hands him a card.

His eyes go wide, he shows it to his mother, who looks like she was slapped.

"Have your people speak to mine. Don't come near Bee, the baby or anyone else here, or what you will understand, what going through hell, really means." P'Lee says firmly.

They leave, the women still fuming and the guy kept looking at Bas. P'Bee is shaking, we reassure her but P'Lee thinks it's best to get her home.

Rome called P'Forth, who shows up a little while later, we tell him but P'Bee's been in her room since we got back we don't know who those people were.

It's a good 2 hours before P'Bee comes out of the room, she looks like she has been crying. We offer her food, P'Lee made it, it's actually good.

"It was Son and his mother." She tells us.

"Who is that?" I ask

"Her ex-husband, that bloody bastard, and the queen bitch mother of his." P'Forth's angry.

"Why the hell are they here?" she sighs.

I hug her, and Bas punches her with his fist he slobbered over, she smiles.