It's a fight...?

I had to turn off my phone; I kept getting calls late into the night. We got a hold of the forum admin and after some talking they took it down, but they couldn't do anything about the ones already having the number, apparently there were quite a few but they couldn't give us the details.

I'm totally pissed. I get ready early and go down to talk to P'Pha. He was pissed when I told him, and my phone kept ringing, he blocked the numbers but that didn't help.

As were leaving the building I see P'Pring, I lose my temper and confront her.

She acted shocked, then cried, 'apparently' her phone was stolen she has no idea what happened. Stolen, my ass. P'Pha consoled her!

It's her fault. P'Pha said he'd help sort it out, not to blame her. He's my boyfriend, shouldn't he take my side even if I'm insane or wrong?? Did all the romance dramas lie?

"It's still her fault P'Pha she made the video in the first place." I insist as we drive to class.

"Yo, she didn't think this was going to happen."

"No she just wanted you to think I was cheating on you. Now instead I have strangers calling me nonstop."

"Yo she was upset and she's a girl." He's trying to calm me.

"Stop being such a gentleman!" I snap.

If I didn't love him I'd have punched him. Ok maybe not punch but at least a gentle slap!

My phone won't stop buzzing all morning, I answered a few calls and told them to stop, I blocked numbers, the messages were worse. I give up by the afternoon and turned it off. I hadn't before because I didn't want to worry P'Pha, but I'm pissed now. At both my phone and my boyfriend.

She's a girl. Screw that. Just because she's a girl she can be a bitch and still have a get out of jail free card?

People weren't nice to me when I was a girl. People bite, common monkeys take over the earth!!

A girl...shit that's right. I turn on my phone, reject a call and dial P'New.

"Hi Yo"

"P'New I need your help."

My angels and I are at P'New's apartment, no way would they pass the chance to see this place.

It's a nice small one bedroom place, with a bathroom and a small kitchenette, it's a little bigger then my dorm room, but P'New seems to like it.

He got into university threw swimming but he's doing his degree as well, in IT, mainly security.

He's working on his laptop finding out the source of the posts. He's seriously focused; the angels are going through his kitchen quietly looking for snacks.

"The profile and the update were made from different computers. The original was done from a university computer but the second is different. I know you think its Pring, unfortunately the doctor's gang was in the lab with her."

"Shit. I know what it looks like p, but she had something to do with it."

"I'm still looking Yo."

"The website people took the page down P'New but they wouldn't give us details about who paid for the number.." chickens says eating crisps.

"The profiles don't need personal security, anyone can make as many as they want. And people used prepaid cards, no details."

"How do you know p? They didn't tell us." I'm annoyed again.