Alone isn't good

Tae POV

I look out of the ceiling high glass window, when did my life get this messed up? I pour another drink as I wait, it felt strange to be standing here again.

The office is big, in the center, four two seater sofas that form a square. The room hadn't changed, I sat in my old seat automatically.

I stand as the door opens, a tall man in a crisp suit walks in, talking on the phone, his secretary behind him. Its Jay, I sit again watching him as he talks, its only a few years, he looks older.

"Did I get more handsome?" He asks pouring a drink near the bar.

"You have more grey hair, and wrinkles."

I dodge the glass he throws at me, well his temper hasn't changed.

"You're still a smart ass, if you weren't my brother I'd knock you out." He says.

"You need temper management classes." A slithery girl tells him.

"Get out." Jay tells her. "This is a family discussion."

"I will be soon." She shouts.

"You're not yet, get the fuck out." Poppy tells her coming in.

"Oh! Are you going to let your sibling's talk to me like this?" She asks her fiancé.

"Just wait outside, I told you already." Oh, says getting a drink.

She screeches and runs out. Jay waves his hand at his secretary who leaves, closing the door.

"So why the meeting?" Oh, asks sitting. "His highness Tae, talking to us again? After all this time, should I be happy?"

"Dads in a rage, he's taking over the entire hotel chain, another thing for me to manage." Jay sighs.

"Whys he after that family? They are still, sort of in-laws, right?" Poppy asks.

"Their daughter wasn't theirs, just used some girl to marry into the family." Jay tells them.

"Fuck sake." Poppy looks around. "You're not joking?"

Jay throws a file, Poppy reads threw swearing, I drink more. My sibling's need a lot of alcohol consumption to handle.

"But they did have a kid". Oh, thinks back.

"Yeh, she ran off with someone, they hushed it all up." Jay sighs.

"Talk about scandal." Oh laughs. "Didn't mum want me to marry her?"

"Talking of marriage." Poppy points. "Get rid of miss 'I only eat air' outside.

"Mum chose her." He sighs.

"Yeh she chose your last wife too, we all know how that ended." Jay snaps. "Man, up and tell mum no."

"It's easy for you." Oh shouts. "You got a good wife."

"You bastard." Jay throws an ashtray at him. "We work hard at it, its not easy, and yeh she is good. At least I can say that with honesty."

"Shit Tae, how you doing with all this kid?" Poppy looks up at me.

"I can take care of myself, you all don't need to worry!" I shout standing. "I'm leaving stop..."

*Resounding slap*

Shit that hurt. "Fuck, Poppy."

"Shut the fuck up and sit you spoiled little brat." Poppy snaps at me. "Just because we are half siblings doesn't mean shit. You move before I tell you, I'll break your nose."