Helping friends

I sit in the canteen waiting for my gang, I yawn as the place starts to fill up. Rome come's and sits next to me with his food, my gang follow.

It has been a long few days, the whole thing with Tee is still bothering me. The results proved Tee was telling the truth, which caused repercussions, on the fake parents of Jan. My father didn't give details, even when I asked.

Tae, had let Tee meet Godt, and when his uncle picked him up, they looked so alike. Tee stood just hugging him for a while, before giving him to his father and walking out. He came back a few hours later, looking exhausted, I think he had been crying.

Grandpa and Tae had a lot of questions for him, he told them what he knew, I think he wanted to find out what really happened in the crash with his sister. She had completely changed her name, had forgotten her old life and been the daughter of the fake parents. That seemed to make Tee sad the most.

I told Tee I was sorry about his sister, I didn't know what else to say to comfort him. He showed me his family photo, Tee, Jan and their aunt smiling, she looked different to the girl in Tae's picture.

Tee came back with us, he had work, he was quiet all the way home, he's not sure how he's going to tell his aunt, or what he is going to tell her yet.

I wanted to go check on him, but I think he needs a little time, I did call, he said he was working things out.

The assignments done, now we have exams, so the studying for that has started. Park, tried talking to us a few times, but my gangs giving him the cold shoulder.

When I get to my dorm room, Park walks out of his room, stopping just outside of the door.

"Can I talk to you Yo?" he asks.

I turn to look at him.

"I am sorry Yo, I over reacted with your friend. They had been looking for him for a while, and I got impatient."

Grandpa did have a word with me about Park, he seemed a little concerned that we would blame him and it wasn't his fault. When Tee said he didn't know, it was Grandpa who got inpatient and asked them to bring him, Park only followed orders.

Grandpa told me, he wasn't meant to come back with them, but he stayed close to make sure nothing happened to me.

"Were you spying on me the whole time?" I ask

"What? No! I got this room completely by accident. And when I saw Godt with you, and found out you knew him I was truly shocked."

"But you told Grandpa."

"Yes. He just wanted to see him, I didn't think it would be bad."

"You work for him?"

"They helped my family a lot in the past." He looks down. "They are family, so helping now and then isn't such a bad thing."

"I didn't like what you did." I tell him. "I thought you were a friend."

"I am Yo." He sighs. "I really am."

It looks like he wants to say more but P'Pha comes around the corner, he goes back inside.

The next day when I get to the library to find us a table, I see Park sitting alone, I sigh and walk over, he actually has the best one. He did try to help, I'll give him another chance.