It's On!!!

"It could have been an accident..." P'Artith's trying to control this.

"Screw it p, tell them. That's no accident, there screwing with us. The cheating bastards." I snap

The girls stare at me, P'Artith sighs and tells them.

"Scared? Screw that p, I'm super pissed off right now." P'Maprang says.

"Why go this far? we didn't do anything to them." P'Prae is annoyed.

"We need costumes, fast, it's all going to start in just over an hour, but were last so we have another 40 minutes on top of that. Think." P'May's says.

"You still want to do this girls?" P'Artith asks.

"P were engineering. This tactic can work to scare others, it's just pissed us off more to win." P'Maprang's rolling her sleeves, like she's going into battle.

"We take pride in our faculty p." P'May ads

"We learnt it from you P'Artith." P'Prae finishes.

P'Artith is surprised but he seems happy and his eyes seem a little moist.

"Ok what do we do about the costumes?" I ask

"Well the theme is fantasy/imaginary characters." P'May says.

"What do the arts people have?" Rome's asking

"Disney princess."

"Ours was?" I ask

"Fairy tale, like little red riding hood and stuff."

"What do we do now? It's too late to find rentals?" P's asking.

"Everything's closed now."

"We worked so hard."

"We could quickly improvise?" I add

"But 50% of the score for the final is the clothing."

"Dam it all to hell and high water. If I was going to lose this I would rather lose, not have it end like this" P'Maprang yells

Everyone looks so upset, even Rome's looking at the things and sitting next to P'Prae trying to comfort her.

I take a deep breath, shit having friends is so troublesome. I take out my phone and make a call.

I greet the person when they answer.

"Wayo?"

"Auntie I'm sorry to bother you this late, but I need your help."

There all looking at me when I hang up.

"We have a ride coming, we'll get outfits made and be back before it's our turn. We need to tell P'Nott to stay here and cover till we get back." I tell them

"Who did you call Yo?" Rome's asking

"Ming's mother, she's making calls."

"But can we manage 6 full outfits in an hour Yo? Does she know a rental place?" P'Prae asks.

Once we get to our destination, we find a private tailor open and 10 people ready to help us. Were measured and they all set to work. Aunty rentals maybe?

We try to explain what we wanted but they show the girls sketches of what they were told. The girls look and squeal, they want that.

"What?" I'm asking.

"It's perfect, I would have loved that but we didn't have the budget or know anything about making outfits."

People come in shortly with boxes.