It's all insane

Even out of breath and dishevelled my P'Pha still looks good.

I realise what he said and remembered my phones still in my bag. P'Forth's inviting him to eat with us, while I look for it.

He sits down but is still annoyed. Wow so many missed calls from him.

P'Forth gets a call and leaves fast, so now it's just P'Pha and me. I don't know what to say it feels awkward, so I just eat my food.

"Did you need something p, you called so many times." I finally ask.

"Are you mad about this morning? She needed a ride, I couldn't say no."

"Its fine I'm not mad."

"You look mad"

Did I? He's putting food onto my plate. I should clear this up right? I told myself I would when I got a chance right? Man up and ask.

If I ask he can say he doesn't remember kissing me he was drunk, then what?

"What's got you so depressed?"

"Oh... I don't know what to do about the talent show." Yes I'm a coward!

"Think about it, you should have something you can do."

"Not really, is sleeping a talent I'm good at that. Or readiing manga."

He smiles and pinches my cheek.

"There should be something. Weren't you in the music club?"

Yes I was, that's right. How did he know?

"I can play the piano!"

"Well do that, they will use one for the opening ceremony so you're in luck."

He will help me find a place to practice and in return I will be his servant till the competition.

That's not a hardship P'Pha. I will do it! Let's get married while we're at it P'Pha. Stupid head!

He tells me to pay, it was my treat. When I reply, as my master commands, the grin I get in return should be illegal.

Why is life so hard??

Every day that passes and the competition gets near, the seniors seem to be getting more stressed. It's all count down now. We're going to the beach tomorrow for activities and promotion things for the competition they will also make individual introduction videos as well. Were all staying the night, the university sure is promoting this.

The seniors are killing us with all the practising, Ming's acting weird and P'Pha's has lost his mind.

The seniors are making us practise late every day now. Ming is chasing P'Kit all over and dragging him off if he sees someone being too friendly with him. Overly protective and jealous Ming is tiring. P'Kit is regularly getting annoyed at Ming, but does what he wants......

P'Pha, yes I saved him for last because I have most to say about him! He keeps looking at me, paying attention to everything I'm doing and pops up if any seniors are talking to me. Or just pops up. Do I mind this? Are you insane, I'm happy as a five year old with a bag of sweets! For me that's very happy!

I went out to buy food, it was raining and he was just getting back, I used my umbrella so he wouldn't get wet. He came to eat with me, he does that often now. On the way back, we shared the umbrella again as it was still raining, I slipped and he caught me. He was so close and I was hugging him. He kept his arm around me all the way back, just in case it happens again he said. Yes there was internal screaming and a happy dance party in my head.

He's giving me rides back most days from practising. He keeps patting my head, or walking with his arm over my shoulder.

He doesn't like me hanging around anyone but my Fairy Angel Gang, who are now totally in love with him. He charmed them with a lot of smiles and asked them to take good care of me for him when he's away.

They all pounced on me after he left, and wanted details of how I got so close to him and how long we had been dating. When I said it was their imagination, I got smacked behind the head by all of them. It hurts!

"Yo, if you're not already dating, he's courting you towards dating."

"I think he's just being nice."

"Silence Yo, we the majority have spoken. It's courting!"

"Stop silencing me, I have rights!"

That made them go into hysterical laughter and pat my head, like I was a sad puppy that didn't know its place. Bastards!

I wake up P'Pha every morning, help him with things he needs done for classes. Him opening the door with wet hair should be illegal! You're going to be a doctor P'Pha stop giving me heart palpitations! I wish he would open the door without a shirt, hehe. Would I actually survive that?

His blocks started so I see him less during the day but he's picking me up after and we eat together.

After all the years of watching from afar, being this close, and hearing what my friends are saying, I'm starting to hope again. Maybe, just maybe he likes me.

Ming's got a hot date with P'Kit, he seems excited. I go back with P'Pha like usual. We eat and pick up boxes of printed materials, which I will be sorting, after the beach trip. I help him get the boxes back to his room; he's grumbling he wants to go drinking.

"I don't think that's a good idea P'Pha. Do you know what you do when you get drunk?"

"What did I do?" he asks totally focused on me.

"If you don't remember you should stop drinking right now!"

He smiles and walks towards me, I move back.

"What did I do Yo?"

I keep moving back till I hit the wall. He's so close, looking down at me. It's hard to breathe again. Why does the air keep disappearing??

He lowers his head and keeps smiling at me.

"Hmm, what was it again..." he whispers.

He lowers his head, his lips hovering just inches above mine. He smiles and keeps looking at me. Then slowly, gently kisses my nose.

"Something like that maybe" he whispers, his mouth so near mine again.

"Maybe" I squeak and run back to my room.

I collapse inside my room. My heart doesn't want to slow down and my heads in complete shock.

P'Pha kissed me while he was sober.