I want to touch an angel

Pha POV

Is it bad, I'm extremely happy Yo can't stay mad at me? If I ever do anything like that again, he's going to divorce me.

But Yo, that means you have to marry me first! I couldn't stop myself from kissing him, till both of us needed air.

He looked so tired, I let him shower and change, he fell asleep before his head hit the pillow. I hold him closer as he sleeps. Just a few cute words, and I fall for him more. He didn't ask anything, I can tell him when I'm ready.

I thought Kit or Beam put the first aid kits around, but it was Yo all along, and I didn't see him. He actually did stalk me, I'm even more pleased.

I don't want to remember it Yo, the time before.

Everyone in my family are doctors, for generations, what I would be was never questioned. My parents were always busy, and if I didn't have Beam and Kit, I don't know what I would have become.

As I became older, all the lectures of what I would be, started. One moment being ignored, next just told what I should be.

A group after school started a fight with Beam, and I snapped. I beat them up, and any group that tried anything with us. And if I was in a fight, my best friends weren't far. It was mostly outside school, so the teachers didn't know, but the kids did, they stayed away from us.

When we got challenged, the three of us didn't back down. Five guys older then us wanted a fight, but we still beat them, that's how I met Oh, and I found out about the gang. I started hanging out with them more, Beam and Kit came with me sometimes, but they didn't like it.

Then the fights at home started, I was outside more, and I wanted that, just to have fun and no worries. When Oh said to join I decided I would agree, I knew Beam and Kit would follow, I was young, I didn't realise what it really meant.

People are selfish, only thinking about themselves, just like my parents, I would do the same. I saw an old woman carrying heavy things, I laughed, no one is going to help her, I thought.

But a boy helped her carry the bags. He was nerdy and his glasses fell, he couldn't carry half the stuff, but he tried. And when the lady got him pink milk, he lit up, blushing and thanking her, before sitting and drinking it so happily.

I saw him many times, I found myself looking for him, more and more. Kit and Beam found out I watched him, they even found out his name, Wayo.

First time I saw him with the good-looking boy, I nearly flipped, but Kit found out about him, he was Wayo's best friend. I didn't like him, but as I watched them together, I realised he was a good friend.

Wayo was shy and got picked on, Ming was always there to protect him. It made me envious sometimes, he did the things I wanted to do for Wayo.

The more I watched Wayo, the less I wanted to fight, or go meet him and the gang. The three of us had skipped class to get food that day, when we saw Wayo and Ming, run into a store, it was still school time, and Wayo never skipped.

They both came out changed and got a bus, we followed, Wayo looked scared, but Ming was smiling like crazy, this was definitely his idea. I was going to beat him up!

We followed as they got off, Ming put his hand in front of Wayo's eyes, walking him around a corner, before letting him look. Wayo's eyes went huge, I thought he would pass out, but then he laughed and jumped up and down hugging Ming.

As they moved on, we went to see what made him so happy, it was a special 2 day only manga event. They both walked around buying things, getting things signed, taking pictures, Wayo was so happy.

"Did you see how much he paid for that poster?" Kit asked shocked.

"Well he is a rich kid." Beam sighed.

I couldn't see Wayo, I walked around faster, he had to be somewhere, I breathed when I saw him and Ming eating at a street stall.

We followed them back, when I was sure he would be okay near school, we turned to leave when I heard Wayo shout. We ran back in time to see 3 boys, one pushed Wayo to the ground and stole his poster, Ming tried to help but two of them kicked him, he fell.

Wayo told them to take it and leave them alone, Ming was pissed and tried going after them, but Wayo stopped him, he didn't want Ming hurt anymore.

I saw the look on his face when he got that thing, he was so happy, hugging it, but it meant nothing, he wanted his friend safe. His kindness and care surprised me always, almost everything he did, surprised me.

I broke the kids nose, took the poster and left it in his locker that night. I watched when he found it in the morning, looking around to see who left it, then happily telling Ming.

When Ming tried to touch the poster, Wayo looked angry, told him to wash his hands first, they were dirty. That just made Ming tease him more, trying to touch it, while Wayo kept moving it away looking annoyed.

I looked at my hands, I had been in a fight, they were dirty.

Wayo was like an angel, and if my hands were dirty, I couldn't touch him. I didn't even understand what that meant, but the thought wouldn't leave my mind.

That day, I was seeing Oh, he wanted to have us officially join the gang, I was going to meet Beam and Kit after school and go. But then I saw Wayo with the kitten, how he talked to it, like it could talk back, he was cute.

When Oh, said let's shake on it, I looked at my hands, and I couldn't get Wayo out of my head. I told Oh, no. I took Beam and Kit, and we left.

I started to pay attention in school, join activities, I decided I would be a doctor. I would help people, I would be like Wayo and that way, my hand wouldn't be dirty, and I could hold his.

I kiss his cheek as he sleeps, I told you, you're an angel. I hold my Yo close, he's softly snoring, he must be really tired after everything. I'm never letting him drink! Unless, its just him and me with all the door's locked.

I quickly grab my phone when it rings. "What Beam?"

"Bee called me..."

I listen to him tell me. I turn to look at Yo, as he turns in his sleep to hug my waist, he's going to be upset.

"I have an idea, let's talk in the morning."

"But Pha..."

"I know who can sort this, don't worry Beam."

I hang up and redial. "Sorry to wake you P'Sing, but we have a problem."