Let's talk

Its nearly midnight, I'm sitting with my head against the headboard, I can't sleep, my minds a mess.

Ming's sleeping next to me, in my room, crying exhausts you I know. We got back a little while ago, if anyone asks I have no idea where we had been.

Ming's phones buzzing again, its being doing that all day, nearly every 15 minutes. He looks at it, sees the name and looks ready to cry again but puts it away.

We both need to talk to certain people.

His phone vibrates again; I don't need to look to know it will say 'KitKat'. I pick it up.

"He's sleeping P'Kit."

"....."

"Try tomorrow p, I'll talk to him."

"Is he ok?"

"He cried himself to sleep."

"....."

"You should have opened the box p. He might be young but he knows more than you think."

"I.....got scared."

"He'll talk to you tomorrow p. And when he gives you the box again, please open it."

"Will he talk to me?"

"He will p, he's nearly at his limit. He's never really been in love with anyone like he is with you, he doesn't know what do to fix everything. He's scared."

"....he isn't the only one." He whispers.

"Call him in the morning."

"Yo, talk to Pha before he loses it. He's at his limit too."

"...ok."

"Thanks Yo, night."

"Good night p."

I keep thinking about the scene, but seeing P'Pha's face as we drove off hurts more. It was different before, watching from a far, but now I have been with, kissed him, hugged him, being away like this is so much more painful. I still don't have my phone but I need to talk to him.

I take a deep breath and grab Ming's, and dial his number.

"Look Ming don't do this I need to see...." P'Pha answers after the first ring and starts talking.

"P'Pha." He stops when I say his name.

"Where are you? Yo, are you feeling better?" His voice is softer talking to me; it makes me want to cry.

"Don't cry Yo, please don't cry. That kiss.." he stops when he hears me really crying.

"Please Yo where are you? Tell me, I need to see you."

"My room."

I hear a door bang and running before his phone goes off. I put Ming's phone on the side table and get up, when there is a knock.

He's inside and hugging me as soon as I open it.

"Yo I didn't kiss her. She's in one of my classes, I saw her there randomly, she said she wanted to talk, asked if I'm really with someone, I told her I am and was leaving when she out of nowhere just grabbed onto me and kissed me. I was about to get her off when you came round the corner."

"You didn't kiss her?"

"Never Yo!"

"Really?"

"Listen Yo, no matter what, I will never lie to you."

"New rule P'Pha, you're not allowed to kiss anyone but me." I sob into his shoulder.