New events

I stretch as I get out of the car, I think we made it in time, we started out later than planned, thanks to P'Pha.

I was sure he was going to lock me in my room, till I put my arms around him and used the cute voice. Well I knew the risks but it had to be done, he couldn't come, they had an exam and a late lab, and another important class in the morning, even though it was Saturday.

We came in Ming's car, my gang and the team came in the van, they wanted to grill P'Din. Ming, me, P'Bee, Bas and Tee came in the car. After dropping of my gang the team leave, they have a swimming event tomorrow, they need to get signed in, and have a meeting, but we will see them tomorrow at the event.

Ming stands next to me, with his arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry Yo, I will protect you."

I slap his hand away, he's been going over board since we left.

"What the hell did P'Pha say to you, your acting weird." I look at him suspiciously.

"He threatened me Yo!" Ming whines.

"What with?" Tee asks.

"If anything happens to him, he's giving every girl in the medical faculty, P'Kit's number!"

Of course, the ultimate threat, P'Pha, what do I do with you? I can't help smiling.

We head for the field, I called Tae, and he gave us directions. I thought we might be to many, but Tae insisted we come, usually it was just him and Himi, Godt was excited about having so many people coming.

Godt saw us first, his excited screaming helped us find them. They had events in the morning, lunch, then family and friend's activities later. I got to meet Copter and Kimon, they're both friendly kids, but Copter is more talkative then Kimon.

"You and your friends did great Godt." I tell him at lunch.

He's happily talking about what they won, sitting between me and Tee, he's using Tee's name, but I don't think he minds.

"Yo!"

"No Godt!" Copter tells him. "You have to say p."

"You need to be polite." Kimon nods his head.

Godt thinks about it. "Okay!"

"Yo is p!" He says smiling at me.

"Same as me." Ming points.

"Ming is uncle." He points back.

"Wait...what??" Ming shouts. "How am I uncle? I'm the same age as Yo!"

"You look older." Godt tells him. "And your heads too big, your hair is falling out."

There is laughter and snickering form the rest of the table. Ming jumps to grab Godt, but I move him away. The kids run off, as they get called back to their classes, Godt is laughing.

"I'm getting that kid!" Ming tries running after him, but I grab him.

"He's just a kid." I tell him.

"Okay for you to say! He didn't call you uncle, and say you're going bold." Ming stops to check his hair, looking ready to cry. "Yo, it's not true right?"

I tell him no, but he's still upset, I give him my desert. My gangs hugging him and telling him he's totally hot, it helps get him into a better mood.

I look around at the open outdoor seating section, as we wait for our food to arrive. My gang and Tee are looking threw some of the videos they made, laughing and sharing them. Ming's pouting, watching his phone, waiting for a message from P'Kit.