We are going back

Ming and I get up early, I start packing the rest of what I need to take, and Ming's talking to his mother.

Ming's parents will be joining us for a late breakfast and my dad should be back to see us before we leave, he had an early appointment.

Ming's sister in law arrives with Ming's mother; I think she wanted to talk to Ming. I take Angel, Ming's 2 year old niece, who's waving her arms at me, she's kissing me as soon as I pick her up.

"P, you need to stop this habit of hers or P'Win's going to need a gun soon." I say when it looks like there finished.

"She only does that with you and Ming, Wayo." P'Ahn laughs taking her daughter.

"No hug for uncle?" Ming's making a sad face at the little girl, who squeals and hugs and kisses him.

Everything's being put into the car, while we talk. P'New is down as well, he's playing with Angel, who's telling him things, and kissing him when he says she's so smart. P'Ahn you need to stop that habit! Innocent men will die!

"What's that Yo?" Ming's asking me.

"Stuff for my gang."

"You got them gifts??"

"Sure, and the doctors gang and P'Forth and P'New's team and the senior hazing team. They did help us. Dad said take things."

"Shit I didn't get anything." He's yelling

"It's the boxes in those 2 bags dear." Auntie's telling the idiot.

"Thanks mum." He sighs in relief.

Ming stand's up straight, I turn to see what's got that reaction. Oh shit, Ming's grandfather just walked in and he's looking pissed. I stand next to Ming, we both greet him.

"Who knew you would be a problem child." He says standing in front of Ming. "A little snip of a kid can cause this much upheaval in my family."

"Father, please calm down." Ming's fathers only a step behind.

"First time in my life I have to go back on my word, because your son doesn't know his place." His voice is booming.

Ming tries to say something, but gets a slap across the face. Shit that came out of nowhere, I move him back.

"Father!!" Both Ming's parents yell.

Ming mother is standing in front of him, grandfathers still pissed. And my dad just walked in to see that and he's looking pissed.

"Stand aside girl, I'm still talking." He fumes. "You need to teach that boy these lessons now."

"Get out of my house." My father's voice is calm, even grandfathers gone quite.

Ming father's grabbed his arm and is moving his towards the door.

"Unhand me! I'm not done talking to that useless..."

"You've done enough father." Shit. I've never heard that chill in uncle's voice before. "How could you raise your hand to my son?"

Aunty follows fast. P'Ahn has the maid fetch wet cloths. I'm putting it on Ming's cheek, when aunty comes back, she's really pissed off. She takes it from me and starts fussing over Ming, who's trying to smile for his mum.

"That man is no longer welcome in my house." My father's telling aunty.

"Believe me, I'll make sure he knows." She replies.