Emergency declared

"Okay, so what now?" I ask.

"We need this sorted, its been a week already E'Yo."

"Hey guys, here's your food." Tee puts down the dishes.

"Thanks Tee."

"So, how many more are coming?" He asks us.

My gang, Rome and I are sitting at the café, Monty left in the afternoon, he didn't even want to go to the library with us. He's quiet, not the usual Monty, and he keeps running off after class.

I even had a call from P'New, they found out what's happening with P'In, but P'Yut isn't talking, so we called a meeting.

"The team." Elephant tells him.

"And Monty." Crow ads

"You sure he will?" I ask. "He keeps making excuses."

"Sorry we're late." P'New says sitting.

P'Din and P'In are with him. P'New looks at me, takes my hand and apologises, I'm not going to like this... but before I can ask...

"Dude you okay?" P'In asks worried. "I heard, don't worry Yo, I will kick Pha's ass for you."

He will what???

"Don't you dare p." I glare at him. "What did my P'Pha do to you?"

"Didn't you find him cheating on you?" He asks surprised.

"No! Who the hell told you that?" I yell.

"Sorry Yo." P'Din says. "It was the only way to get him here."

"You lied to me!" P'In snaps. "I could be finding..."

"You need to chill!" P'Din snaps back. "You haven't left the dam room for a week, and you missed lectures."

"Omg Yo!" P'Yut asks coming in. "I can't believe Pha did that."

I glare at P'Din, who's bowing to me and saying sorry. Now they all think my P'Pha did something, what if one of them had seen him and hit him?

"E'Yo!" Monty says rushing in. "I just heard! You okay?"

I kick P'Din under the table, who yelps and rubs his leg.

"He didn't do anything." I tell them. "P'Din lied, to get you here."

They glare at p, who's glaring back. When they try to leave, the team grab P'Yut, and the gang grabs Monty, sitting them down.

"We waited, but enough is enough." Elephant shouts.

"Tell us right now."

"Nothing to say..." Monty starts.

"Shut it Monty." Chicken snaps.

"Your avoiding us, you think we don't know."

"Tell me, before I sit on you!" Elephant stares.

"We're worried about you." I tell him.

Monty sighs and stops trying to run.

"Your taking long walks in the rain." P'Din says to P'Yut. "What's going on?"

"It wasn't raining." P'Yut looks annoyed. "And it's called jogging, which I do normally."

"Yo! What did Pha do to you?"

I turn to look, its Tae. I glare at P'Din who's bowing and saying sorry again, you insane people, why use me as an excuse??

"Shitty Yo! How can you have an emergency meeting without me?" Ming yells, as he comes to sit next to me.