Friends, troubles and Ming

My father already knew about Godt, when I told him he was with me, he arranged the meeting, this would be safer. We are all introduced, Godt's father, Tae, tells me to use his name not sir, he thanks us for continually helping his son.

Godt sits with me, Ming had to move, he complained about disciplining kids. Godt stuck his tongue out at him, Ming tried leaning across P'Sing to poke him...

Maybe I'm imagining it but Tae seems to be looking at me, I looked up a few times and found him watching me. He's young around early 20's, tall, slim build with a fair complexion and sharp features. I wonder what he does, I'll ask father later.

"Ming took picture of the men." I tell my father. "The first group we recognized from last time."

Ming passes his phone to Tae who looks threw them, Himi looks over his shoulder, they both seem to recognise them.

"I will take care of this, they will not bother Wayo again."

"That's the wall jumper, he chased us that night." Ming says showing the guy. "And this one said you sent him for Godt."

P'Lee has been ignoring Himi, but they will need to be in touch, he exchanges numbers reluctantly.

"Anything to do with the boys, you speak to me." He tells Himi. "I see a threat to either, I won't hold back."

He's completely professional, nothing like the P'Lee we have seen. I know we don't know him that well, but he's always relaxed and happy around us.

Himi tries a few times to engage P'Lee into a conversation, but p only answers if its work related.

They are ready to leave, but Godt looks near tears holding my hand tight.

"Be good Godt." I tell him kneeling. "You can come visit me."

"I'll come every day Yo!" He says jumping. "And we can get pink milk and see Bas..."

"Godt, you have to go to school, don't you?"

"I don't like it Yo." He sighs. "I don't like them I like Yo and..."

"You have to be nice to people Godt and make friends." I tell him patting his head. "No running away, I bet your dad was worried."

"But Yo..."

"You can come see me, only with permission from your father or Himi, and first checking with me."

"But Yo..." He's a mini Ming.

"What if I hadn't been there?" I tell him, he's making faces. "No going on your own. Understand?"

Godt looks ready to cry, shit. Be firm, be firm.

"I mean it Godt."

He nods his head and hugs me, I stand holding him before handing him to his father.

"Your friend is right, you could be kidnaped to be the emperor's concubine." Tae smiles at me.

He heard that??? My ears are burning, stupid Ming.

"That's bad Daddy." Godt says sternly to his father then smiles at me. "See you soon Yo."

"Yes, lets meet soon." Tae says before leaving.

"Pha isn't going to like that." P'Lee says, after they leave.

"Like what?" I ask.

He stares at me, before sighing. "They are right to worry about you."