Weekend Plan

Well the cat's out of the bag now. P'New got away with only a few questions for now as he's not well, so Ming turned to P'Sing. Even on speaker he was loud. My gang and the team listened attentively.

It's all P'Sing's fault, he admitted it, he went after P'New, and they kissed that week he was staying with us. That made Ming louder, how could he the expert not pick up on it. Pfft expert my ass.

He was ranting about moving into P'Sing's place when I reminded him of the coming rest days of the illegal doctors....he said we would take a rain check for the stay, P'Sing just kept laughing. The team and my gang discussed Ming's priorities.

P'New talked to me alone; I think he was worried I might be upset about this. I told him I was happy for them, but it was a little embarrassing, I helped with his date outfit, he laughed and hugged me.

I didn't tell P'Pha he would just worry and come find me and there tests were the next day, well today. They should be done, I'm heading to the medical faculty to see him.

They have three days off after this, so do we, everyone can relax a little before the new week starts. Ming's also got things planned with P'Kit, and P'Forth's staying with P'Beam over the weekend, P'Bee complained to me already.

I call P'Pha to see where they are, I'm near the main entrance, looking at the time they should be out already. He cut my call? I try again and the same thing happens, I'm getting pissed off. I text P'Kit and he tells me where they all are.

As I'm walking I text P'Pha to meet, he sends an abrupt, I'm busy. Okay that's not like him, I call him a few times before I reach the library and the same thing happens. Every time it does I get pissed off more.

I look in threw the glass panel on the door, a group of students are sitting talking about the exam and discussing what to do with the rest days coming. I spot the illegal doctors, and I get pissed when I see who's sitting next to my P'Pha, that bitch. I open the door slightly and listen. The bitch puts her hand on his shoulder, but P'Pha gives her an angry look and she moves it looking unhappy. There suggesting a group outing, most are agreeing, but P'Pha, P'Kit and P'Beam all say they have plans.

"Come on Pha come with us."

"Your only young once, let's enjoy it." And there all laughing.

I walk in and head for my seniors; they don't see me until I'm standing near them. I ruffle both P'Kit and P'Beam's hairs; they chuckle and try swatting my hands. I look at P'Pha and ask how it went. He's surprised but happy to see me. They all seem confident they did okay, Pha did help them review. P'Pha's smiling at me. And the bitch looks like she ate a crate of lemons.

"Come talk with me P'Pha." I say smiling, he gathers his things, and gets up.

I just wanted to surprise P'Pha, but now I want to leave fast, before things get annoying.

"Talk to him another time Nong." One of the girls next to Pring snaps at me. "Were all going for dinner."

"He already has dinner plans with me p." I reply. And it's annoying.

"No come with us Pha, we haven't been out in ages." Another senior girl smiles, giving me go away looks and Pring grabs P'Pha's arm to make him sit.

"Nong, we have plans, don't interfere in other people's business." The first one snaps at me.

The other seniors have gone quite, P'Kit and P'Beam look annoyed, and P'Pha looks angry. He's shook his arm free.

I know what you're talking about, but she has no business with my P'Pha. I didn't want to do this, but the bitch just smirked behind her hand.