Leaving

These holidays have been stressful, to say the least. P'Pha wanted to see me on video call to make sure I was ok and made some undignified remarks of what he wanted to do, good thing I was alone when he did!

Ming kept going on about my dresses needing a new wardrobe, you bastard!

P'Sing couldn't stop laughing when he heard the full story, and I ate half the cake alone, while the other 3 shared the rest. And I still have to go to that event with dad......

When will this torture end???

Seriously do girls have no concept of no? They just wouldn't leave us alone; we did say were not a boy band.Wereall wearing the new suits, I guess we look good, and the p's took pictures ofme. P'New and P'Sing are ok at handling it, they have a look, and the girls like them but stay a few steps away. With me they have no concept of personal space. Do I need bodyguards for parties?

When I can't take it anymore I decide to make a break for it. I go stand on the balcony looking out towards the brightly lit city. I still hate these things; it makes my dad happy so I come when asked.

I turn when I hear movement, and sigh in relief when I see it's just my father, with a drink.

"Bored already?"

"Girls need to learn no and personal space." I sigh

"You weren't enjoying all the attention?"

"Oh sure, I loved being molested." I replied sarcastically. Good thing P'Pha didn't hear that.

"Some are very pretty and from good families." He says calmly

Oh shit. Was this a match up party??

"Dad i.."

"..."

"Don't do a match up thing...... please."

"Your old enough you should be dating now."

"Dad I...I already.."

"You have someone in mind?"

"Yes." Ok I said it!

"I may not approve Wayo."

But I wanted him to approve. He would once I told him right? He wouldn't make me give up P'Pha right? I don't want to hurt my dad but I can't give up P'Pha, not now.

"Dad..." I take a deep breath, please understand.

"He's grown up well, your P'Pha."

I look up sharply. Wait what?

"You know about...."

"You're my only son Wayo. You think I didn't notice which court you always wanted to pass. It wasn't hard to figure out who you were looking at."

"How long?" I asked.

"You were never good at sport Wayo, so I wondered who you wanted to try all these things for."

"Oh."

"You're dating." It was more a statement then a question.

"Yes."

"I want to meet him soon. Officially."

"Yes dad." Wait if he knew then ..

"If you know already then why say that about girls and families?"

"It's fun teasing you."

"You call yourself my father?" I fume.

I nearly had a heart attack and he was teasing? Aaahhh.