Still dreaming

My insane gang stay and make calls on my behalf, apparently the whole country's been trying to get a hold of me....

The teams been worried and couldn't reach me, they call them and I talk to P'Din telling them I'm okay.

P'Forth lets me talk to P'Bee who's been worried and calling every half hour, I tell her I'm okay.

Aunty, P'Ahn and P'Win come to see me before going back, P'Ahn wants to stay but she's worried about Angel. Auntys decides to stay, after talking to my father. I tell them I'm okay.

My gangs taken charge of things, since everything was chaos till they got here apparently...They already talked to my dad, who told me to treat them often, then love him now...

There ogling P'Lee every chance, who's amused. Once they find out he's an old friend of P'Sing's they like him more. Its keeping them away from P'Pha, so I'm okay with it.

Now that my gangs here, I tell Ming and the seniors to go get some sleep or work or go to class. They don't want to but I make them. P'Pha really doesn't want to go, but I hug him and tell him to come back later and stay with me, I remember they have an important lab, they were getting ready for it. I ask P'Kit to make sure P'Pha goes, he smiles and pats my shoulder before leaving.

I had plans to hit the library this afternoon to gather materials for my assignment but that will have to wait, my gang wants to stay with me, they can study here. They came from morning lectures, I'll have to borrow notes, and have things to get on with to study.

They have all literally taken over the seats, they might be hyper but there are very diligent in their studies, I can tell both P'Sing and my father are impressed.

My gangs happily chatting with P'Sing and asking my dad questions about me now and then, when they take a break. One of the tables is full of drinks and food, that P'Sing had brought in for us.

I see P'Lee looking at P'Sing often, he seems surprised by his interactions with me and my gang. Like the P'Sing here is someone different, but its P'Sing. I don't feel like eating much and go back to lie down I'm feeling a little dizzy again.

P'Lee gives me a replacement phone, apparently mine was damaged. All my contacts and information's been transferred.

There is a safe silence in the room, and a soft breeze coming in threw the window I close my eyes and sleep.

I sit up, shaking and scared, but someone's here...

"Yo, it's just us...Yo..."

I know that voice, I take deep breaths and focus, the rooms darker, Rome's standing next to me, rubbing my arm. That's the 3rd time already.

"I'm okay." I sigh

"Stop saying it Yo." Monty snaps. "We know you're not."

They all come and sit on the bed around me, I worried them. It's just us, P'Lee is across the hall, he came in the first time I woke and shouted, after he saw Rome talking to me, and I calmed, he went back.

"You can worry us Yo." Rome says. "We worry you enough too."

"Were you friends E'Yo, you're stuck with us." Elephant says

"Thanks." I say feeling touched, they are my friends.

"Bitch Yo, don't you dare cry, I don't handle tears well." Monty says.

"You ruined the bloody moment." I sigh.

"Tell us Yo, what happened?" Chicken asks.

So, I tell them, they all listen seriously. There is a little silence before anyone talks.