The beach hates me

Why won't this thing stop swaying, I can't take this much more. How longs it been since I was this severely sick? Even the tablets P'Forth give me aren't helping.

We stop at rest stop and I get moved to the doctors car, P'Pring had to move to the coach to make room, she really didn't look happy.

I slept with my head on my P'Pha's lap all the way here; getting car sick wasn't so bad after all. P'Pha is also staying in the same room as me and Ming. Que happy dance in my head.

They have activities planned for us today, and lots of photo taking events. So many pictures being taken, it's tiring. And we still had the introductions to record tomorrow.

Me, Ming and Nate were heading to the pool, when we see P'Pha and on his arm is P'Pring in a bikini. She's literally hanging off his arm.

"I think there dating, she was also a university star, with P'Pha." Nate tells us.

She's saying something and P'Pha's leaning down to listen and smiling. Laughing loud, she hugs him. I don't want to watch anymore, I turn and walk away. I hear Ming calling but I don't look back.

I don't want to relax near the pool anymore; I go for a walk on the beach. I go further than the hotel beach, the areas getting rocky and more secluded. I go sit on a rock and dip my feet into the soft waves.

My minds a mess. Everything's conflicting. Does he like me? I think he does, Ming and the gang say he does. She's just a friend right? He did kiss me last night. Just a peck on your nose. Yes thank you head! I want to cry again. Don't fall in love people, it's a hard.

A severe pain in my foot makes me really cry out, and jerk my foot out of the water. Somethings still stuck I shake it off, a jellyfish?

I try to walk further away from the water, but the pains shooting up my entire leg, I fall after a few steps. I try to get up again, but it hurts. I sit there for a while, waiting for the pain to ease a little.

"You ok?"

I look up at the sudden voice, it's the weirdo who's always glaring and maybe stalking me?

Here on the beach? Were miles away from the city why is he here? Why is my luck always like this?

I try to get up again, but shit that hurts, I can't put weight on it at all. Is that normal?

"You need to get that treated, there's a shop nearby they have kits for this."

"I'll go in a sec."

He just looks at me, then comes closer and picks me up. Like literally, like I'm a girl.

"Hey put me down." I'm struggling to get down

"Not dressed as a girl today." That makes me stop, time to panic.

"Listen people know I'm here..."

He laughs.

"Calm down I'm not going to do anything to you, I'm trying to help."

"Yeh and every time I see you you're not glaring at me or trying to manhandle me, that shouldn't worry me?"

"Hey, it's not my fault I have that kind of look. And yeh, sorry about that first night. I was a bit drunk and no one would dance with me."

"The way you were acting could you blame the girls?"

"Hey I was nice to the girls."

"You weren't to me."

"I got ticked, that not only girls but a guy wouldn't dance with me either."

We got to a small shop on the beach; he sat me on the bench and asked the uncle for a kit. He used the tweezers to take out the stings, and then used the wipes on the affected area. I looked down; there were at least a dozen red spots near my ankle.

"Oh looks like your one of the sensitive ones kid." The uncle was saying. "Don't worry if, you get a bit dizzy and light headed, and you'll get pains in the entire leg for a few hours, could last all night. But if you have trouble breathing or it gets worse than that, straight to the hospital."

I thank the uncle for his advice.

The weirdo... fine the guy, takes out a cooling patch and sticks it over the affected area, oh the cold feels nice, I sigh. He looks up and smiles.

He paid for the kit and patches and is now carrying me back, not a piggy back either. I should be embarrassed but it really hurts. The uncle didn't have pain killers.

"Just hold on a bit, your friends should have some pain killers right?"

"Yeh"

"What you doing here anyway?"

"Promotion pictures for the Moon contest"

"Oh, you're helping? Group trip so there should be a senior who knows first aid."

"I'm the Moon for my faculty."

"Not the star?" He smiles.

"Hey, I'm a guy you know. That was all to help a friend. And no one knows so don't say anything.....please."

"Ok. Which Faculty?"

"Science. Who are you anyway? And why are you hanging out with P'Ken?"

"Well he's not a bad guy, just did something stupid. I just hung out with him a few times, were not that close, and different faculties. We all figured out the truth that night and I'm not into causing trouble. I'm New,  starting my second year."

"You weren't a Moon?" Now I'm looking closer he isn't half bad. Or I might think that because I'm not scared of him now. And its day time what could happen? Yep kidnappings never happen in daylight do they....

There is a drama playing in my head.

New: *ROAR*

Yo: eek *runs and hides*

New: It's ok Yo, here have a lollypop.

Yo: yaay. I like New the best!

I'm not five stupid head!

He looks at me and smiles.

"No. I'm a scholarship student in the sports faculty"

"Which team?"

"Swimming. So you really stole his girlfriend? Not a good thing to do"

"Omg no. I talked to her just that once, it was just talking. She didn't break up because of me."

"Now I've seen you close up, I wouldn't blame her."

"Hey, I have someone I like"

"Yeh I know. One of the 5 guys right?" He's smiling. "Not Ming or the 2 from the first night. So one of the other 2 from that night I'm guessing"

"What makes you think it's a guy?"

"I have good eyes." He laughed. "And not marrying the 6th one that proposed?"

I glare at him, he just laughs more.

I tried to make him put me down but he took me all the way to the pool of the hotel. Omg no, everyone's here.

"Yo?" Ming yells. Thanks idiot make sure everyone sees this.

P'Pha's next to us before Ming can get here.

"I'll take him" But P'New just holds me closer. I've never seen that cold look on P'Pha's face before.