The Fight

Universe, it's you and me this time! Let's fight this out!!

I get up but Ming's back before I can say anything, the p's in tow.

"P'Ken? What the hell???"

"Hi Ming hun. Long-time no see. Did you miss me?"

Does anyone miss a hole in the head? You stupid girl!

I look around, the others are still talking but it's a lot quieter. They know what's happening and P'Arthit tables fully alert.

"Tell me why you did it P'Ken; I'm your cousin for god sake. Picking on me is one thing but this could affect my future."

"You're an annoying, little shit. I'm sick of hearing about how good you are, how handsome. The little rich cousin everyone adores. And your little nerdy glasses friend, who stole my girlfriend.

Nerdy friend....what me??

"Yo?"

"After New Year's, Peach broke up with me. She wanted someone nice like him. He stole her from me, and then cheated on her, left her heartbroken."

What kind of plot twist is this??? I remember her, we just talked. I had gone to see Ming, his family was visiting. She was nice, we talked about dramas and school and well liking someone. I've never even talked to her after that.

"Yo? He's as loyal as they come, cheating wouldn't even occur to him. He's never even dated; he's had a crush on the same person for 5 years. This is the reason you're causing all this trouble?"

Hey shitty Ming don't make it sound so bad. It's an innocent and pure love. Omg I'm burning this wig!!

"Not the only reason, I told you hun, breaking up with me is a no no."

Is she freaking kidding me??? We live in a free world, we can vote!

"Are you drinking your troubles away because you can't be a Moon hun? Let's date again and ill help you."

Am I hearing this? Ming can take down P'Ken, someone come sort this bitch out!!

I look around and realise, there are no girls in the group... how is that possible?? We need a super p to come bitch slap her for us, like in the manga's.

I look towards the sky, no super girl either? Universe you suck.

"Let's just date again Ming, it's all like this cause you didn't listen to me."

"Listen to what? You cheated on my, we broke up."

"I didn't say to break up!!" She screeched. "I don't want to! Let's just date and I'll make it all go away. I know you still like me." She's smiling and walking to Ming.

Don't hit a girl, Yo, don't hit a girl. I chanted in my head. Taking a deep breath I opened my eyes and a realisation hit me. I'm a girl! Well dressed like one at the moment. I couldn't stop smiling, okay bitch, you're up against me, as a girl, I will bitch slap you to Mars for doing this to my friend.

I'll never allow you to date him, its MingKit now, you're not even history.

I move Ming back to stand behind me.

"You shouldn't let her touch you, you could catch something."

"What.."

"You listen to me bitch, Ming isn't hung up on you, he moved on a long time ago. You're the one that needs to learn and get the fuck out of his life and stop trying to cause trouble. All you're doing is making him more disgusted with you."