Lets go to camp

"P'Forth put me down." I yell

"Stop moving Yo, you're gonna fall."

He puts me in a van, closes the door which drives off. There are more people here, what the hell.

"Yo?" Someone says from the seats behind.

"P'Lam?" That's P'Forth's friend I've met a few times.

"Why are you here?" he's asking

"I'm being kidnapped by P'Forth."

"I'm eloping." P'Forth says

"Dude, you really need to sleep it off."

"I want to get off, right now P'Forth." I say

"No, were eloping." And promptly puts his head on my lap.

I'm about to yell at him. "Even you think I'm not worth the trouble to stay with right, Yo? No wonder Beam didn't want to fight for us." He says quietly. Shit. I bang my head against the window.

Apparently I'm going to the camp; P'Pha's not going to be happy. It was already late when we left, we arrive just before 1 am, they tell us where were sleeping, we just all go knock out.

I wake up stiff and disorientated, P'Forth a zombie next to me. I kick him when he says morning to me, but I feel bad when he says sorry and just sits there. He looks like hell. P'Beam I hate you.

Everyone's assigned to groups, well I'm here so ill help, I do what I can, which ends up mostly helping fetch and carry.

I'm about to grab some boxes, when P'Forth hands me his phone, I can hear someone yelling on the other end.

"You bastard, what are you doing to my Yo? Forth? You touch one hair on his cute head ill kick your ass." I can't help smiling.

"P'pha"

"Yo! Are you ok? Did he do anything to you? Yo I'll come find you, don't worry."

"P'Pha calm down I'm ok."

"Your only allowed to elope with me Yo!" Honestly, I can't stop smiling.

I calm him down and tell him to finish his medical trip and I'll see him when he gets back. He isn't happy, he's more pissed off when I tell him I don't have my phone ill have to use P'Forth's and that Ming's not at the same camp as me.

1st and 3rd years went to a different place.

"Nong Yo, we came to save you." its P'Bright, Rome's with him, they show up a little while later. Rome called P'Bright after I was taken, they came to help.

Rome's worried, but I reassure him. I ask if he remembered my phone, but he didn't either. I use his to talk to Ming.

"Yo why are you eloping with P'Forth? You can't without me." He's yelling.

"Shut up shitty Ming. You ran off to camp! No need to worry about me now."

"Yo! I only went cause they made us, I wanted to stay with you dam it." Ok I'm happy hearing it.

I tell him the full story, he's pissed he isn't with me. I'm talking to Rome when some people join us.

"Why the hell you here Bright? I thought you were recuperating from a broken leg." P'Nott's asking.

"I had to come save my Nong."

"You lied to get out of working you bastard. Artith look whose ok." P'Nott yells.