Siblings and spies

Universe... what did I ever do to you? I'm nice to old people, I play with kids, I always add money to the charity boxes, why isn't that enough for you????

"It is you isn't it?" She's looking me up and down giggling. "New did tell me, but..."

"Yes p." I say greeting her. "It's Yo."

"You look great as Mei, and Yo." she tells me with a huge grin.

I sigh, its my fate, some point they all seem to find out, why me?

"Was something wrong p?" I ask her.

She becomes serious and looks sad. She wants to talk, but my room wouldn't be a good idea, so I decide to take her to the coffee shop.

"Thanks Tee." I say as I take the menu.

"Should I be expecting trouble? A natural disaster? Or Ming?" He asks me smirking.

Ming gets his own category, Tee knows him well. He brings the drinks, I wait a while before talking.

"What's wrong P'Peach?" I finally ask.

"Yo, I'm getting married next week." She smiles weakly at me. "But New says he won't come."

Next week? But I was sure she said it was being planned for next year?

"It's going to be small, nothing like I planned, I... I'm pregnant Yo." She smiles. "Our families are a little traditional and we should be married before the baby comes."

"Congratulations p." I tell her.

Her and Ryu are both happy about it, their oldest brother is here from Italy for the wedding, she sent an invitation to P'New, but he refused to come.

She went to P'New's university, but his coach didn't know where P'New moved to, or wouldn't tell her and she didn't know who to ask. She cried and asked me to talk to P'New, after saying no he wasn't talking to her.

I reassure her as best as I can, and tell her I will try and talk to him, she hugs me before leaving.

"I'm not sure if you're a trouble magnet or a boy magnet, young Yo." Tee says a few minutes later.

"What?" I ask.

"Two girls over there took pictures of you, before hurrying off.

Booth 7, are eavesdropping.

Booth 4, are also eavesdropping.

And your friend is behind the large plant." He says, pointing to different locations as he tells me.

"Come out right now!" I yell.

The team falls out of booth 7, my angels look up out of booth 4, and Ming stands from behind the plant and runs over to me.

"Yo! I was drunk, you can't really have an affair." Ming shouts.

I hit him, he sits rubbing his shoulder, the others grab chairs, move tables and sit next to me.

"What the hell are you all here for?" I snap.

"Rome saw a girl come to see you!" Monty says.

"Of course, we had to come see for ourselves." Elephant ads

"We saw you walk in with a girl." P'Din tells me.

"So, we came to spy." P'In says eating a cookie.

"Your excuse?" I look at Ming.

"Rome called me, I wanted to snoop!" He tells me. "And stop you in case you were having an affair."