I meet Him, wearing a pink dress

The table was a little to the side under a tree, and there sat P'Forth, P'Beam, P'Kit and of course my P'Pha who's looking at me shocked.

Ming rushes over to P'Kit, I walk slowly to where P'Pha is. He's looking me up and down, still shocked.

"I can explain this P'Pha....."

"P'Leiw is P'Ken's brother and my mother's here."

"He told his aunt about me..." I try talking again.

"Who told my mother that I'm dating someone who charges 3.5mil a night. I have a right mind to go punch the bastard."

"Oi you.."

"It's all that aunt joys fault. She wanted fireworks. I don't know why her names Joy, she never bought anyone any. I bet her husband's not had any since she married him."

"Shut it Ming."

"What? I'm helping you explain."

P'Beam and P'Forth seem to be enjoying this with their drinks and snacks. I want to throw something at them.

"I love that dress Yo, the roses are a nice touch. Pink really suits you."

P'Beam I hate you!! Omg he's taking pictures again??? I look at P'Forth ready to cry. He's chucking, but takes the phone off his doctor. P'Forth I like you best!!

P'Pha's not saying anything, I'm getting worried. How mad is he? I look down at my feet, and think what to say.

I look up when he says my name, he's so close.

"I want to kiss you so badly right now." He whispers

I'm sure I'm blushing right now. But before I can say anything were interrupted.

"Ming, Mei I'm leaving." Omg aunty named me! If Ming had been a girl, his name would have been Mei, I remember her telling us once. Goodbye my cool chosen name. My dream of using Nami is now just that, a dream.

"So you met the girl? I didn't think she would dare show up here." Aunt joys coming over, probably wanting a good show. That women needs a slap, aunty hit her!

"And whys that joy?" Ming's mothers always calm.

"Well, Ming should have been ashamed introducing a girl like that to his mother."

Oh god, Joy stop talking. She didn't see the look that crossed aunty's face, I want to run again.

"What makes you think my son would be with a girl he couldn't introduce to me? I called to meet her and here she is."

"Well from what I heard..."

"That's always been your main problem Joy; you listen to things that are not your business."

"I only meant to warn you." she replies sounding hurt.

Give up women, we know that's fake!

"Don't concern yourself with my son, keep your time occupied with your nephew more." She's smiling, but the warning is there, even the monkeys would run for their lives.

"Mei dear, I hope you can come see us for New Year's."

Oh wow aunty, that's like your approving me. Only family get invited for New Year's, and it's the best time to introduce intended spouses. Aunty I'm a guy remember???

"New year.. Your approving her?"

"I've known Mei a long time; I'm acquainted with her father."

Aunt joy quickly glares at me before walking off. Ming's mother ignores her and smiles at us.