The aftermath isnt pleasent

I walk to class feeling tired, yawning. I am never drinking again, it's scary when you wake up, especially in clothes you don't remember.

I see Rome, I call him and wave, he blushes when he sees me. What's with that reaction?

And I remember......... I met them at the restaurant ...took off Rome's wig and told grandpa he was a guy...

I knew it would make Grandpa's night, he was so happy hugging Rome, asking P'Bright to man up, and pop the question. P'Bright was busy trying to get his Grandfather to stop molesting his boyfriend, the remark got him smacked behind the head.

They had a cousin's party to go too, and P'Bright wanted to take Rome, who had turned up in a dress.

"We need to get to the party, where can Rome change?" Grandpa asked me.

I looked around, it was late, then I looked at my clothes. I'll help Rome!

"Rome, take off your clothes." I tell him.

"HUH?" Everyone says together.

But he doesn't move, so I grab him and walk to the bathroom, P'Bright's following trying to get him away from me. His sister is following grinning, she doesn't want to miss anything. I push Rome into the bathroom, shutting the door.

"Yo! What are you doing to my Rome!" P'Bright's yelling outside.

"Yo, how drunk are you?" Rome's moving away. "Stop, please."

"Yo don't you do anything dodgy to my Rome." P'Bright's banging on the door.

"I'll change clothes with you Rome, then you can go with them." I smile.

Rome understands and sighs, I help him get unbuttoned and we change clothes, but Rome still has makeup on. I open the door, P'Bright's shocked to see me, I push him away, and grab his sister.

"Oh wow." She's smiling like a lunatic, as I pull her in, locking the door again. P'Bright returns to yelling outside, he's so loud.

P'Nam helps take Rome's makeup off, but looks at me giggling, telling me I must have something to go with the dress, so I let her put makeup on me. Well I am wearing a dress, why not?

"Rome. Never let me drink okay."

"I will stop you, Yo." He tells me seriously.

When we sit down to lunch my gang looks worse than me, Monty's wearing sunglasses.

"Why does he look like death?" I ask the rest.

"He drank too much and we think something happened."

"But he won't tell us."

They're all giving Monty the evil eye for not spilling, I'm so curious.

"Maybe he got lucky?" Rome ads.

I can hear crickets.

"Omg." I yell

"No way!"

"Our Monty?"

"We need to record this."

"Who had a wager it would happen this year?" Elephants checking his phone.

"Shut up you bitches, my head hurts." Monty wilts and lies down.

No matter what we say, Monty's not talking, he looks down. I wonder what happened, this isn't like him, I wonder if the team knows. When I try to call them, I realise I don't have a phone yet...