More twists?

I call Ming first thing in the morning to check how he is and talk to him about last night, but he sounds so tired. I tell him I'm coming and I'll bring food, but he refuses and says he's going back to sleep and I should go to the activities. I'm really worried and want to check on him, but he insists.

"You look like someone I miss." Someone he misses, and I was dressed as a girl, he didn't kiss me but someone I reminded him off. I keep replaying it in my mind. I want to talk to Ming but I leave him be, but it's hard to concentrate on anything.

I meet a lot of new people from my faculty, join activities, time passes. I call Ming at lunch time, he's ok still resting. I eat with new class mates and go to more introduction things. I take dinner and eat with Ming at his place. He's in pain but eats happily. The bruise isn't so bad but it's still there, I'm worried about his seniors. He, on the other hand, seems distracted. It's like he wants to say something but can't somehow. He'll tell me later, when he's ready, and I'll wait a few days to update him.

Next few days pass in a haze. Activities, introductions, meetings, what's it going to be like when classes start?

I get chosen as the Moon for my faculty, shocking right? Ming for engineering but of course, that wasn't a surprise. Even with the bruise, he looks good. Last year's Moon and Stars will look after the new candidates. I'm going to see P'Pha!

We're getting ready for the photo shoot when He comes in with his friends. You can tell he's here, the atmosphere becomes lively and everyone's excited. Is it just my imagination or does he keep looking at me? He comes to talk to me, Ming conveniently becomes the furniture.

"What's your name?"

"Yo."

"Wayo?

"Yes, Wayo Panitchayasawad."

"Which faculty?"

"Science"

He smiles and pats my head, before going back to his friends. He didn't talk to anyone, just me. I look at Ming confused, who's now next to me and no longer hugging the table.

We get called for the shoot, makeup is amazing, you can't tell he had a bruise at all. We go to lunch where I tell Ming about the looks, he says he's noticed as well.

"You think he figured out that was me???" I'm panicking now. The guy you love knowing you dressed like a girl, when your really a guy, thats a jumping off a bridge reason if ever there was one.

"Calm down Yo, I'm surprised the other 2 did, I don't think he has."

"Ming, I have to tell you something." I need to tell Ming, it's weird I'm telling him this now when usually he's my first call. "That night I took him back to his room, he kissed me" Best to jump in. Ming choked on his food.

"What? Why am I just hearing this now? Shitty Yo." he shouts.

"When did we have time to chat idiot? And you wouldn't let me come over that morning and it's depressing. He thought I was someone else." I'm getting depressed thinking it.

"Yeah, I think we need daily talks no matter how hectic. I slept with P'Kit that night."

I choke on my drink.

After coughing my lungs out I calm my breathing and look at him.

"You.."

"Yeh."

"With.."

"Yeh"

"Oh wow.....you ok with it?"

"Damn it was amazing Yo. Listen I ..."

"You liked P'Kit for a while I know."

"How? I didn't realise until recently."

"I've had a crush on someone for how many years? I'm an expert at secretly loving someone idiot. I could tell."

I realised how he started to watch him play longer, and ask more questions about him. And wonder if he should get P'Kit a drink as well when I bought some for P'Pha. And I knew it was getting serious when he didn't want to date anyone as we got closer to getting into university.

"Wow"

"Shitty Ming, I'm your friend I'm not totally useless you know."

"You ok with it? Me and P'Kit?"

"Idiot, if you're happy, it's good."

He smiled. "P'Kit has the cutest voice when he screams. He can yell and run all he wants, but he's mine now Yo. He blushes so pretty when I..."

"Stop right there."

"Wish me luck Yo"

"Good luck P'Kit" I laugh, his smile is blinding.

"So you took P'Pha to his room. Did you take advantage?"

I choked on my drink again. Stupid Ming!!

A few days later as soon as we entered the Moons rehearsal area, Ming got told to report to the Faculty Office. Once there, the professor told him someone complained about students fighting's, specifically about Ming. And how could the university promote this kind of behavior and letting a hooligan be a Moon? Shit, I was worried about this.

The professor informed him they couldn't name the person but they were discussing about removing Ming as the Moon for Engineering. Ming was crushed; he said he was going back to his dorm and to call him when I needed picking up. He looked so depressed.

I needed to do something; I had to help my friend. I wanted to talk to P'Forth he was there; maybe he could talk to the professors. He was a Moon and usually around, but I hadn't seen him today. Of all the days not to come P'Forth!

I called P'Kit. Told him what was happening, he said he'd go check on Ming. I was going to call P'Beam when I saw him come into the studio with P'Pha. I rushed over to talk to him.

"P'Beam please help me. Can you take me to see P'Forth? He isn't here today but I really need to see him."

"Yo calm down, what's the matter?"

I quickly explained what happened, I was so worried. Not just about Ming being the Moon but this could get out of hand. He didn't even do anything. What about the university? They can take these things seriously. And who called the professors?

P'Beam thought its best to sort it out fast. He hurried me to his car, telling P'Pha to tell the seniors Yo was with him. When we got to the car park P'Beam made a call to P'Forth to find out where he was. He unlocked the car and told me to get in while they talked. I just stood there thinking, or over thinking like usual. All the deity's in heaven don't let Ming get into trouble, ill defiantly make offerings!

"Don't look so worried Yo, we'll sort it out."

I was going to thank P'Beam but realized it was P'Pha. He opened the door for me, I got in. He came with us.

P'Forth was waiting when we got there looking scary and ready to fight. A few more seniors joined us as we discussed things, some I recognised from the drinking party. After a lot of talking, we had a plan.

He sent a few friends to the party place to try and get more information, maybe the cctv footage, if they couldn't handle it, a friends dad was in the police and would help them. He made a call to a friend to find out who called the university and let us know. They talked to a professor who P'Forth worked with a lot, who would help talk to the faculty heads for us. And P'Forth was a witness, him being there and helping in the fight.

P'Forth got a call and looked more pissed the more he heard. After a short chat, he hung up and looked at me.

"Who the fuck is Ken and why would Ming try to molest his girlfriend?"