Problems, Problems...

I couldn't have possibly herd that right. My friends wouldn't have sold me out like that right? Ming wouldn't let that happen right??

"Yo calm down." Ming starts.

"You bastard." I yell.

"We had no choice."

He gets up and starts backing off towards the door.

"Don't run from death Ming!" I snap at him, just as he makes a run for it.

I run after him, he gets outside before P'New and P'Forth grab me.

"Calm down Yo."

"I'm sorry Yo, it's my fault, I took too long getting in, I should have taken P'In with me."

I shake them both off, I'm super pissed off at them as well.

"So you both stood there and let him agree to this? You're selling me out now?"

"We didn't agree or anything Yo, it's just what he said he wants." Ming's says popping his head out from the side of the car he's hiding behind.

"What do you think is going to happen if you don't???"I snap again

"Yo well fix it."

"Well think of something."

"Calm down Yo."

"You all are no longer my friends!" I yell

I go back in and order more food, I'm pissed. By the time I'm done and leave paying the whole bill, the bastards can eat a lot, they didn't come in. I'll have to take a taxi back. I'm standing there thinking, should I call one or just grab from the main road, when arms go around my waist and a head is on my shoulder.

"Yo, don't hate me."

The bastards using his 'I'm a cute puppy I did something bad don't hate me' voice.

"I refuse to follow you off a cliff after this, you useless best friend."

"Yo..." now it's the crying voice.

"Don't give me that, you knew I'd be pissed."

"He didn't give us a chance, just said that and went off."

"I'm meant to be your girlfriend. Would you let P'Kit have dinner with someone?"

"Never!"

"Bastard you can say that after getting me into all this trouble for you? I have a right mind to stop talking to you."

"No Yo.. " oh shit why use that pained voice.

Bastard's playing on people's sympathy. I'm gonna tell your mother! I will I'll call her and tell her and she will make him quit university and go back home and work for his father and I won't have any trouble or see him........... Shit. Why does thinking that cause pain, stupid friend!

"Let's not tell the doctors gang about this and see what happens first."

"I'm sorry Yo." Dam it enough with the pained voice.

"Are the other two coming out or is it just you and me heading back."

They both seem scared, like I'm going to throw something at them or worse yell. Seriously why do I have such troublesome friends?

My heads all buzzing, oh god, so what now I have to dress as a girl and go on a date with P'Bright? Really? I want to kill Ming again. I can do it, I can kick a puppy!....dam it, stupid friendships.

I open my door when I hear talking outside. It's Pring trying to talk to P'Pha. I get supper pissed in 0.25 seconds.

"I don't want to talk Pring. Do you have any idea what you did? What you put Yo through?"

"But Pha I didn't do anything to you. I didn't hurt you."

"You hurt Yo, it's the same as hurting me." His voice is cold

P'Pha's turns towards my room and sees me.

"Yo, we were just talking.." P'Pha says

"You seriously need to learn to leave us alone, Pring." I say looking at her.

"I need to talk to Pha, stop interfering." She screeches at me. I bet the guy told her we found out.

"So you can tell him why you're ruining our lives?"

"You're the little runt that came between us and is ruining mine." She says grabbing his arm.

That's it screw this. I get his arm out of her claws, and push him into my room before turning and facing her.

"P'Pha maybe nice because you're a friend, but I'm not. If you don't stop interfering I have a gang that will we happy to come bitch slap you. And your defence being that you're a girl, won't work."

"I've liked him for a year. Why did you have to come.."

"I've loved him much longer and he loves me. You're the one trying to come between us. I'm not giving him to anyone." My voice is firm.

I ignore her shocked look and walk back into my room, shutting the door with a loud bang.

"Maybe we should move p'p... " Who's kissing me as soon as I close the door.

I hardly have a moment to react before he deepens the kiss, I cling to him as he pulls me closer, holds me tighter. I slowly put my arms around his neck, letting him have his way. When do I stop him?

Only the need to breathe makes us pull apart.

His foreheads touching mine, were breathing hard, our breaths mingling, the thought makes my ears burn. "Yo, I'm not giving you to anyone either."

I'm about to move away, but he's kissing me again.

"I'm the boss of a gang Yo, when did you get more badass then me?" He asks chucking when we stop to breathe again.

"Don't try anything tonight P'Pha we both have too much work and the professor will skin us alive if it's not handed in tomorrow." He pouts he's so cute.

But even though were working, he sits behind me, holding me while I type away and he's reading. He keeps hugging me or randomly kissing me, it's hard but I really need to finish this paper.

Homework, why do you even exist!!!

He pulls me slowly into a hot kiss, and before I know it I'm under him on the rug. We're going to do it here? Oh well, just once......

I wake up when my phone rings. Yeh right, once, pfft. I should have known he wouldn't listen. My body feels ok when I sit up, I'm not sure if he wants it less or my stamina is getting better. I grab my phone from the side table, looking at P'Pha still sleeping.

"What?" I answer impatiently.

"Wayo"

Oh shit. I quickly put on my shorts and run into the bathroom. I greet the person on the phone.

"Your holidays start at the end of this week. I want you to come home. Make arrangements and let me know, if not I'm sending someone to get you. There is someone who wants to see you. Don't argue there is no point. Bring Ming." He says before hanging up.

I stand there with my eyes closed. Deep breaths, deep breaths, they don't help. My phone rings again I pick up.

"Yo, my mum called me; she said I have to go home for the week vacation, come or else she said Yo!! She said your dads calling you as well. Yo I don't want to leave P'Kit for that long!!"

Universe screw you, I hope you burn in hell!!