Aftermath

The most shocked and pissed off is the ex; even his girlfriend on his arm notices it. Once they break apart, we make a quick exit before something happens. The ex-looked ready to burst, I didn't think it would be good for P'New.

P'Peach and P'Ryu follows us, we stop where they had been greeting the guests earlier.

"I really like your friends New, it seems much more lively then before." P'Peach is smiling.

"You haven't met his team yet p, they get livelier." I tell her.

"Is this your girlfriend?" she asks pointing to P'Bright.

"No!" Both Rome and P'New answer together. She's looking at all three of us.

"I'll explain another time, sorry for causing trouble p." P'New adds

"You didn't." We all turn when P'Ryu sighs. "It's my engagement and I didn't get kissed, how sad is my life."

"Honestly." P'Peach chuckles and kisses him.

We say our goodbyes to the couple and leave.

"New I like you but let's never do that again. There's no spark." He says once were walking outside.

We all look at P'Bright. He's really, really, exhausting. I sigh.

"What?" He's looking at us. "Better a kiss then Mei going kung fu on his ass which was about to happen...... what Rome?" He's asking.

"You smudged your lipstick p." He answers, wiping his mouth with a handkerchief.

"You two need a ride? I need to drop Rome off first."

"You bought your car for an infiltration?"

"Give me credit, Mei. I bought my friends juniors neighbours daughters car, who's visiting."

Why did I ask? I move to walk near P'New.

"You ok p? Did you see your mother?"

"She hugged me." He's smiling. "But I know she won't come out to meet me, she won't go against dad. But I saw her, that's...something."

"Your sister and her fiancé were nice."

"They have been together for a long time. He's our neighbour, used to get got bullied, she beat the boys up. He's been in love with her since."

But they seemed well matched, and happy. P'New's looks at his phone, then puts it back in his pocket.

"I think I can to change my number now." He says smiling.

We reach P'Brights car, I hand him the trophy he throws it on the back seat, where it bounces onto the floor. Priceless my ass.

I'm about to get in when I notice P'Bright doing poses in the middle of the road, Rome runs off to join him. Good thing it's this late and the road hardly seems to have much traffic.

"P' what are you doing?" P'New asks

"N'New, we just pulled off a heroic mission. We need poses!"

P'New's looking at me, I give him a quick summery, he's not surprised.

"You should warn Rome before he gets too close to P'Bright. That senior of yours is worrying."

"I have a bad feeling, I might be too late already." I say

P'Bright comes grabs me and tries making me pose, I refuse.

"Yo it's just like in the manga it's fun." Rome ads.