Who will survive...

Yut POV

My phone vibrates again, but I ignore it and keep running. I want to tyre myself out, then I can fall asleep without thinking.

After half an hour when it won't stop, I check, its Himi again, but I don't know what to say. I don't know why he wants to talk, and not just forget the whole thing, doesn't he feel guilty? I do.

I told him so the first time he called me, I haven't spoken to him since. I told my friends, I know I was worrying them, but it was a hard thing to admit.

I stop abruptly, when a car pulls in front of me, onto the path.

"What the hell dude?" I yell.

But I stop and sigh when Himi steps out.

"We need to talk." He looks at me annoyed. "Get in the car please."

"I don't want to." I tell him and start running past.

I yell when I'm grabbed from behind, my hands pulled back, and cuffed? He pushes me into the back seat of the car, before driving off. I shout and yell, but he ignores it all, he's a lunatic driver! I'm worried for my safety!

I can't shout anymore, and we're in the middle of nowhere, when I look out of the window, sitting up.

"Gangster!" I shout. "You have no morels at all."

"Say what you want!" He snaps back. "But we need to talk."

"Why?" I shout. "You fell in love with me? you can't live without me? you know ..."

"Shut up and listen before I break your..."

"Try it, you think I'm scared of you." I shout back. "You thug for hire."

He smirks, the bastard actually smirks. "You watch too much tv, I'm a legitimate manager."

"Fine talk, then take me back." I glare. "You don't want to lie to your wife, why your late."

"You idiot." He sighs. "That's what I've been trying to tell you, we're getting a divorce."

"Convenient!" I say. "When the night before, she was snuggling up to you, and being a bitch too P'Lee."

"Yeh." He sighs. "That kind of put the finale end to it."

"Don't lie to me." I snap. "If you were separating, you would have said it too P'Lee right"

"Of course, the guy I left to marry someone else, says, 'let's shake hands, I've moved on', and I was going to tell him. 'About that Lee, its been shit for years, let's work it out'." He shouts.

I sit and think a minute, okay that does make a little sense. I take deep breaths and try to calm down, shit what a mess.

"Can you uncuff me?"

He comes around and opens the door, uncuffing me. I get out and try to punch him, but completely miss, he just smiles.

"Get in, I'll take you back."

I need to take some martial arts, or something, that was a pathetic punch. I slowly walk around, and get into the passenger seat.

"Why bother to find me?"

"I didn't like what you said last time." He tells me as he drives. "I took my vows seriously."

"You cheated on P'Lee."

"I told him it wouldn't last, the wedding happened earlier than originally planned, but it was going to happen."

"So, what..."