Something to say?

Tee POV

I open my front door, to find Tae standing there with his hand raised to knock.

"You leaving?" He frowns, looking at the bag in my hand.

"Visiting my aunt." I tell him.

I lock the door and head for the street.

"These the pictures?" I take the envelope from his hand. "Thanks Tae."

"Why the hurry?" He asks.

"I'm going to miss my bus." I tell him. "Then I'll miss the two connecting ones after."

He grabs my arm as I move, telling me he will drop me. I try to hurry on telling him its fine, but he literally grabs me around the waist, and towards his car.

I stay quiet as he drives, he didn't listen. I don't think he's used to the word no from anyone. I look at the pictures from Godt's school, he came to give them to me.

He really is a cute kid, he looks more like Tae then Jan. I wonder if that's why he insisted, he wants to see the house, where she lived. Tae talks to Himi, it's all business.

Who would have thought, Yut's guy would be Himi, talk about a shock? I don't think anyone knew what to say, even Tae was surprised. But he has good friends, no matter what, they would support him.

"You know Himi's wife?" I ask when Tae hangs up.

"Only Himi."

From what I hear, Himi's wife isn't that great, but he left Lee for her, I wonder what's going to happen. I can't help smiling, I'm in Yo's angel's information chat line, they update me on things, I'm interested to know.

Seeing them all together made me envious, I never had anyone growing up. I was quiet, and kept to myself, I talked to class mates, but never had a best friend.

"Don't tell my aunt, who you are." I tell Tae.

"Why?"

"I told her Jan was gone, but aunty couldn't hear anymore. She said when she was ready, she would ask."

"You didn't tell her she was married?" Tae glances at me. "Or about Godt."

"Not yet." I sigh. "My aunt, isn't just that Tae, she raised us. She's more my mother than anyone else."

"Will you?"

"Yes." I tell him. "But she needs a little time, to get to terms with Jan being gone, before I tell her the rest."

"Seeing Godt might help."

"But to tell her about Godt, I have to tell her how she had him." I look at Tae. "I don't think she can take that blow as well. Not right now."

I call out when we come in, Mami comes running down the stairs to hug me. She works for my aunt and moved into the house about a year ago.

My aunt lets out a happy yell when I hug her from the back, smiling and kissing my cheek. She welcomes Tae, insisting he stay the night, feeding him enough for 10 people.

But she looks tired, I don't think she's been sleeping. Not like I don't understand, I haven't slept much either.

Aunty and Mami asks us a hundred things, happy to have us there. I have to work harder, save up, so I can take her to live with me. Aunty pats my cheek, when she sees me looking at her, I take her hand and kiss it. I have to work harder.