Authors Note:

Hello everyone.

I will make this a quick message, and post the next chapter right after this.

Thank you for taking the time to vote, and the wonderful comments, I have read every one of them, it made me happy to know, I made you smile or laugh, and brightened your days.

I wanted to thank everyone, who gave my story a chance, and followed it through all the cliff hangers and drama that came.

But I think its time the story came to an end. So, I will post a chapter with this note, and there will be two more till the end.

It started with just a small idea, and I will have written 115 chapters, (Not including the notes), all thanks to your support. You are all awsome, you gave me the courage to keep writing.

I do have other things planned, I have started a Sotus story, hopefully I can work on that more. I will publish another 2Moons fanfiction based on my special chapter, a few people asked me to continue it, I will. And I have plans to come back, to this 2moons universe, with a story of when Godt and Bas, have grown up. Please do check them out.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, it was my first attempt, and I loved writing it. Lets meet again soon, on another one of my crazy adventures.