We got trouble...

I'm a little awake as we all sit down and the food starts coming. Everything's a bit blurry, I need my glasses.

"Why are you all here?" I finally ask.

"We came to spy on you and Pha." P'Beam what the hell!

"Yo, I seriously hope you weren't loud." Ming you bastard

"Don't say that Ming, his voice is cute" P'Beam smirks.

Omg they heard me? Well it's not a surprise, P'Pha wouldn't listen and I wasn't that quite. My ears are burning.

"What happened to the dress Yo?" P'Kit how dare you!

"Did Pha tear it?" P'Beam's asking.

"Shitty Yo that was an expensive dress." Ming has to die first, yep.

"Don't listen to them Yo, your voice was a total turn on, Beams never let me do him that many times before." P'Forth adds.

I bury my head in my arms I want to die. This is so embarrassing; do they all have no shame? Whys P'Pha all happy and not caring!

I don't want to lift my head but P'Pha keeps trying to feed me and I'm hungry, so I sit up and eat.

If I'm going to jump off a bridge, I want to do it on a full stomach.

I'm walking around the shopping centre; we finally had an afternoon off so my gang and I came to buy manga. Well I want the manga, they think I'm insane and ran off to the clothes shops.

I finish getting the 5 volumes and go to pay when I see P'New talking to someone.

"You buying manga as well p?" I ask as he's about to leave.

"Yo. No I guess that's why you're here."

"Yep, my new volumes are out but I didn't get a chance to buy them, who knew it was going to be this tiring growing up." I smile

His phone rings, he looks and puts it back in his pocket.

"So you came on you own?" He asks

"Nope with my gang, but they think I'm insane for wanting manga, they ran for the clothes shops."

P'New smiles.

"Were gonna go eat, you busy? Come eat with us p."

He looks at his phone again, sighs.

"You ok p?"

"Someone I don't want to talk to." He says

"The ex?"

"Yeh. Didn't talk to me for months when we were sharing the apartment, but now won't leave me alone." He seems so tired.

"You liking your new place p?"

"Yeh it's nice, the coach didn't listen to me and helped me pay the rent for the first month and his name on the agreement as security."

"Well he knows your great p. If you need something else, you can ask me."

"I'm ok Yo, but thanks." He's finally smiling.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Looking for part time jobs. Coach says I go back to the night one, he won't let me compete in official competitions."

"It's for your own good p."

I grab his arm and walk him with me to the food court. Once my gang see P'New there hyper and all over him.