We found a ...Godt

"How do we get into these things?" Ming wheezes as we hide and stop to take a breath.

"It always your fault!" I tell him.

"Finding that kid..."

"Godt..."

"What?" We both say looking at him.

"My name....it Godt." He says looking at me with pretty eyes, ready to cry.

"It's pretty." I tell him.

We ran from those guys, but the roads are busy with people and no traffic. We can't even find a dam taxi. We barely managed to get away, those guys are relentless, but the ki... Godt was scared every time he heard their voices.

We need a place to sit, and formulate a plan, what a perfect time for neither one to have a dam phone.

We manage to find a payphone, there is a drink stand nearby, and Godt wants pink milk.

"Kid, understand the severity of the situation." Ming gives him a stern look.

"Yo..." Godt whispers looking ready to cry...I buy him pink milk...

"Being like this is why people worry about you." Ming shakes his head at me.

"If I wasn't like this, we'd never have been friends."

He pats my shoulder. "Never change Yo."

I pick up Godt so he can dial the number, it's for a mobile, and it's picked up after the second ring.

"Speak." A strong male voice answers.

"Daddy!" Godt yells.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" the voice is full of concern, it reminds me of dad.

"I'm okay daddy I kicked a guy and rand daddy and I hid like you said but they broke my phone and I got lost and Yo found me."

"Who are you with? Let me speak to them Godt."

"Okay daddy." Godt puts the receiver to my ear.

"Hel..."

"Taking my son will not end well for you." the voice is hard.

"We didn't take him sir." I say quickly. "We found him, but he doesn't want to go to the police station and some guys are following us."

"Where are you?" he asks

"Where the hell are we?" I ask Ming

"I don't know Yo, I don't live here." He snaps.

"Go ask the drinks guy idiot." I snap back.

"Near the temple." Godt says taking a sip of his drink.

"You know where we are Godt?" I ask

"Yes! Daddy we near the temple we go to all the time, I know the way." He tells us.

"Take him to the temple, my people are near, they will meet you there." The voice instructs.

"Okay."

"But if you do anything to my son..."he begins

"Daddy Yo is nice he bought me a pink milk." Godt says fast. "Don't be mad at Yo daddy."

"My people will meet you at the temple, wait for them." He says calmly. "Godt uncle is coming to get you, understand?"

"Yes daddy." He says happily.