Now its Ming...

P'Kit swore and hung up, but his faculty's further.

Please be wrong please let us be wrong, please....

My father and P'Sing come in, P'Lee's talking to them. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, what to do shit think.... think...think

"Calm down Yo." P'Lee says still on his phone. "I've sent people."

"There too far away." I snap.

"Call P'Forth and P'Bright." I tell them, Rome and Monty start dialling.

I frantically call Ming again.

"Where are you?"

"No hello Yo?" He laughs

"Tell me!" I yell.

"Engineering side hall, I'm coming to see you... "

"Get inside." I yell

"Yo what's gotten..."

"I'll tell you later get inside, don't be alone, P'Lee's sending someone wait for them."

"Yo what......"

"Ming...Ming" I yell

I heard sounds, there is scuffling, a shout and voices...

"Can't get a hold of P'Forth." Monty says.

"P'Bright's not answering." Rome says dialling again.

I quickly call another number.

"Hello?"

"P'Artith please find Ming, some's after him."

"Where is he?"

"He said he was outside engineering side hall, I think he was heading for his car." I tell him, I hear movement and people talking. "He was talking to me p, then there were voices and yelling."

"Well find him, I'll call you." He says hanging up.

"Who did you call Yo?" P'Lee asks

"My friends, there closer."

I'm worried, my heads pounding, I feel sick.

"Shit Yo, you've gone pale." Rome's grabbing my arm.

Waiting to hear something is hard, everyone's pacing, dads sitting next to me, I have a death grip on his hand. Why us? What the hell did we do?

P'Sing gives dad a nod, who leaves immediately.

"I hate it when they do this." I yell when there out of the room.

I get up and start towards the door, I'm dizzy but I want to know. I sit on the edge of the sofa near me when my phone rings. I pick it up.

"We found him." its P'Artith

"Is he okay?"

"They got in some hits before we got there, Ming's on his way to the hospital." He sounds pissed.

The phone slips out of my hand. Rome's grabbed it and talking to P'Artith, I start for the door again, my gangs right behind me.

Some security guys are trying to stop me going but I move past them and into the elevator, ones on the phone the others coming with us.

We wait in the arrival area, they will bring him here, I need to see him. You idiot best fiend please be okay.

The only thing I see as they rush him in and past us, he's strapped into things, and half his face is covered with blood.