The lights went out

"Guys!"

"Who is that?" I yell.

"The witch, its real!" Rome shouts.

A beam of light blinds us then lowers and we see a glimpse.

"The undead are attacking!" Ming shouts.

"Guys, it's a mask." It's Park. "Serious you lot"

"Why's it green?" Monty yells.

"It's seaweed." Park shouts. "The powers out, I think it's the whole building."

"Did we incur the wrath of the witch?" Rome and Elephant are holding hands looking around.

"Chill guys it's a film." P'Forth says looking out of the window. "I think it might be an area circuit, other building lights and the street ones are off too.

"How does Park have light?"

"He knows magic?"

"Your phones." He sighs

We all grab our mobiles and use the light app. P'Forth and Park decided to head down and see if they can find the maintenance guy that's usually around, we wait in my room. Using the phones makes everything look creepy.

"Don't cry Yo, I'm right here." Ming tells me holding my hand.

"You're more scared then me." I say.

"No way shitty Yo, you cried watching Beetle Juice."

"That guy was creepy as hell." I defend.

When they don't come back I call P'Forth, but I can't get through. Chicken, Elephant and Ming's phones have low battery, they stop using them, my chargers are still charging, dam it.

"We should check." I say. "I'll go with Ming."

"Yo! That is the classic mistake." Monty trembles.

"Splitting up is how you die!" Crow ads.

We all go together, using Monty's phone light saving the rest, as we head towards the steps we hear a noise behind us. We look back; there is a person all in white, with long black hair, when she begins to come towards us, Monty's light flickers and turn's off.

We all scream and run down the stairs to the second floor.

"It's the witch...." Rome murmurs.

"It's Sadako." Monty says in a panic.

"I never saw that." I tell him.

"I saw it Yo. There was a forbidden tape, I watched it." Monty whispers. "I think it's finally coming for me."

"Wasn't that tape porn?" Crows asks.

The building lights flicker a few times, and then it's all dark again. Its eerie and cold, the shadows have shadows.

"What's happening?" Ming move's closer to me.

"I want P'Bright." Rome's says dialing "...Guys there's no signal."

We all panic and call people, nothing, we get a tone then it stops.

"There is a logical explanation for this right?" I say

"The hell mouth has opened." Crow whispers.

"I'm not watching any scary films again." I whimper.

We all go silent as we hear music, its low and spine-chilling, like from an old gramophone, we hear a noise, I turn on my light, and everyone jumps behind me...you cowards!