I did it again...

Monty POV

I did It again, I ran away when they went to the library. Good thing I'm smart or I would fail the year with all the skipping I've been doing. I sigh.

I flop on the table and sigh again. I should just talk to him and have it out. I sit up, yes, I will. Next time I see Park, I will just talk to him!

I flop on the table again, who am I kidding? I'll just run again.

"Stop sighing Monty, your scaring the customers."

I look up at Tee. "How come your back already? I thought you went to see your Aunt."

"I had something to do back here."

"How did you get back so fast?"

"I got a lift."

"From Tae?" I ask smiling sweetly. "He's so protective of you. Do we need his permission to see you topless now?"

"Why yes, you do." He says calmly.

I stop smiling and Che instead, he laughs. I look as Tee puts the plate and drink down, his hand looks hurt, was he in a fight?

"What happened Tee?" I ask sitting up.

"A little disagreement." He looks angry.

"Was a customer evil to you!" I ask. "Tell us Tee, we can back you up".

I look around, did anyone look suspicious? Should I call P'Lee? Did we need to start a 'Protect Hot Abs' club?

"You will?" He's smiling.

"Don't underestimate me! I have connections." I glare at him. "Who was it?"

"Someone who likes to profit, from other people's pain." He says rubbing his hand. "I taught him a lesson."

"Was it the gym instructor Tee?" I ask angrily. "No pain no gain my ass! I had cramps for days, I couldn't walk up the stairs, and not even 1 pack Tee, forget a 6 pack."

Tee smiles slowly and ruffles my hair. "It took months of pain for my abs."

"Your pain, is others happiness, keep it up Tee!" I give him two thumbs up.

He walks off laughing, I try to concentrate on my work. I look up when I see someone walk in, gah, its Park. Whys he here?

I melt down the seat and hide under the table, as he moves inside, I crawl out, towards the door. My progress is halted by a sudden appearance of legs, I look up angrily... its Park.

He grabs my arm making me stand, and sits me back in the chair.

"Stop running." He says angrily, sitting opposite.

"Want me to throw him out Monty?" Tee asks glaring at Park.

"I'd like to see you try." Park glares back.

"Don't expect it to go like last time, I'll break your nose."

"Guys." I say quickly. "Break it up. I'm okay Tee, thanks."

Tee gives park a warning before walking off. I sit quietly looking at my notes, what to say...

"Why run off in the morning?" Park asks.

"I ... had to go to the competition." I tell him.

"And after? "He looks at me. "We're not strangers Monty."

Okay, lets get this done, I knew we would have to talk about it. I take a deep breath and say it.

"You were thinking it's a mistake, right? You were drunk and it was a weird night and it was me and you were going to say forget it and just be friends, I get that ..."

"Monty!"

I look up when Park snaps my name, stopping my rant. He looks angry, I look at my notes again.

"What goes through you head?" He sighs. "I thought we were friends."

"Sorry."

"I wasn't going to say it's a mistake or forget it." He tells me. "It happened. What do we do now, that's what we need to talk about?"

What to do now is, you declare your undying love for me and we date! Okay fine I did dream of that but, its all in my head. So, what do we do...

"Look Monty." He sighs. "I have a set path, its not going to change."

"Set path?"

"You know who I work for. It's all up and up, but things can get a little rough." He looks at me. "But they are family, and I can't... I don't want to leave them."

"So?" I wasn't sure where he was going with this.

"So, I'm not the relationship type. I've know you long enough to know, that's what you want, like Yo and Rome have."

Oh, that's what he meant. Well It is true, I mean he did kidnap Yo and Tee, I did know about that side. And I guess I do want what Yo and Rome have, its nice, having someone to love, and them love you back. It's normal right?

I look up at Park, he's looking at the menu. Its kind of sad, he thinks he can't have that, even though he's good looking, and can probably have whoever he wants. And I'm just me, Monty, but its sad what he said.

"You want to go on a date?"

Dam it mouth! What did you say? Park looks up, and stares at me.

"Just like the movies, with popcorn... and drinks... or nachos if you want..."

He keeps looking.

"Or just, kind of hang out, maybe..."

And I'm sure a few days passed ... he's still looking... .... Can a heart beat this fast? I'm having a heart attack right now, I'm so sure.

"Just say yes! It's a date, not a proposal!"

We both turn to see who shouted... its Rome... that means...

"Dam it Rome!" Yo snaps. "Your worse than Ming!"

"I doubt that E'Yo." Chicken says.

"Good he didn't agree." Tee tells them standing. "Monty deserves better."

"Just say 'call me when you're in the mood'." Fatso you bitch!

"Why the hell are you...."

"To spy bitch, what kind of questions that?"

Now I know what E'Yo gets from us, I feel bad.... Okay, not that bad I'll stop spying on him though, it's always fun.

Park gets a call and leaves, he didn't say yes, well I wasn't expecting anything. They all join me, fatso eats my cookies, he needs to learn control!

We go over the notes, as we take up two tables, and order more food, now I know why Tee loves us, we don't have stomach's, we have black holes...

I take out my phone when it vibrates, I'm surprised when I see who it's from, as I read it.

Park: Lets go on a date.