Yo, I had a nightmare

"Yo I had a nightmare! Someone was going to give P'Kit's number to a nurse!!" Ming's telling me.

"Crazy." I say, giving him an orange slice.

"I Know right! Worst nightmare ever."

"Worse than the zombie chasing you for your brain?" I ask

"Much worse!"

I'm sitting feeding Ming oranges while everyone's talking in the other room. The illegal doctors and my gangs at school, they will come at lunch.

Ming's doing better, his tests are good but they want to keep him for observations same as me.

His left hands 2 small fingers are cracked, there in a splint cast and his right hands got the need in, he had drips in the night.

"I want this stupid thing out of my hand." Ming's whinnying.

"Make a sad face with aunty." I tell him

"Good idea! Stupid hand fracture, good thing it's the left one."

"Better that then your head." I say giving him more slices.

"True, all my training paid off, fast reaction Yo."

"You still got hit." I say

"Shitty Yo, they surprised me is all. The shit took my phone, you have any idea how many picture of P'Kit I have on there?" He says. "I don't want some weirdo to see him topless!"

"Of course that's a major concern." I say giving him more slices.

"Dam right Yo!"

"You think P'Lee in love with P'Sing?" I ask Ming

"Why would you think that?" Ming asks

"Dad said he followed him here."

"So? We go everywhere together." He says eating.

"I wonder why he keeps giving us weird looks though." I say as I peel another orange.

"He's probably wondering which one of us P'Sing's in love with."

"He's security, he didn't figure it out?" I ask

"p's not that animated around P'New, he's like that with us cause were annoying and he's used to us. When's lunch?"

"You're eating right now?"

"This is fruit, it's not food."

"How are you both?" P'Lee asks coming in

"In pain with concussions and bandages and pumped with drugs I don't know the name of." Ming smiles.

"Are any of your friends coming in today?" He asks us

"My gangs coming and a few more may show up." I tell him

"You have interesting friends." He starts

"Insane you mean. There so hyper how Yo deals with them is beyond me."

"Oi my angels aren't that bad." I defend.

"So you guys have known sing since you were kids..." P'Lee smiles.

Ming's giving me 'ohhh this is interesting how should I go with this' look. I sigh.

"Of course p! we both love P'Sing, we fought over him when we were kids." Ming's going this route I see. I try to shove orange in his mouth but he keeps talking.

"We both wanted to marry him, but he left for Paris, that was a sad time, right Yo."

"What was a sad time?" P'Sing asks coming in