It's a date?... Yes it is!

Yut POV

"You're not what we are looking for at this time." The interviewer says.

Of course not, I bet you already gave the job to someone, but wanted to look good advertising it. I think him for the opportunity and leave. The rooms still half full, everyone's going to be disappointed, it would have been a good internship for the summer, but I'll have to keep looking.

I step aside as a group comes down the hall, still thinking, when the guy bumps into me. I bow and move on, I'm pulled out of my thoughts, as I'm grabbed from behind.

"Don't know how to say sorry?" He shouts in my face.

Sorry for what? He's the one who bumped into me, before I can say anything, he backhands me. That hurt! What's his problem? The others in the room are surprised, some stand, he's about to hit me again, this time he's turned and punched. He falls on the floor, clutching his nose.

"You okay Yut?"

I look up, to see a furious Himi, looking at me. I nod.

"What's happening here?"

The interviewer comes out, he stops seeing Himi, the group behind him is also quiet, as another older gentleman comes around the corner.

"What..." The gentleman asks.

"Is this what your teaching your recruits?" Himi's voice is scary. "To hurt people who do nothing?"

"Certainly not!" The gentleman says, before glaring at the guy on the floor. "My son..."

"If he's the one we need to work with in the future, we need to rethink about our security contract with you."

"Calm down Himi." The older gentleman tells him.

"I need security who will protect the people working for us, not attack them to show their superiority."

When the guy gets up, and says something insulting to Himi, his father tells him to shut up.

When Himi looks ready to hit the guy, I grab his arm quickly, the older gentleman has sharp eyes, he doesn't miss the fact I stopped him.

"Let's talk when your calmer." He says. "We've known each other a long time Himi, I apologise for today."

Himi nods and grabs my arm, before leaving.

"What were you doing there?" He asks when we're outside.

"Interview." I tell him.

"You still have another year at school." He looks at me.

"Yes, but they offer great summer internships for students. I was trying my luck."

"That's months away."

"They start interviewing early." I tell him. "Why are you here?"

"We need more security." He sighs.

When my stomach rumbles, he laughs. I didn't have time to eat, my alarm didn't go off... Yes, that's a lie, I turned it off for 5 minutes, which became 30...

"Have you eaten?" I ask, he shakes his head.

"I'll buy you breakfast."

"You're asking me on a date?"

"Yes."

He laughs and agrees, walking me to his car.