A week apart....begins

"What if he finds someone else Yo? I don't want to go. I miss my KitKat" Ming's whining hasn't stopped since we set off.

"Quit your complaining." I say for the thousandth time.

"You should have stood up to your dad Yo."

"Don't give me that, you didn't say anything to your mother either. You're scared of the or else as well."

Hours of this great, like I'm not missing P'Pha already. Who wasn't happy about me going but he couldn't do much he had to go home for family things as well. He came to have lunch with me every chance he got and stayed with me every night. I miss him.

Ming's driving, I'm in the passenger seat and P'New is in the back, alternating between working on his laptop and ignoring his phone when it rings.

My angels went home, even his team, he was going to be there alone, I told my dad I was bring a friend, he didn't mind.

Ming comes in to say hi, he's dropping me and P'New off first before going home. Were both a little zoned out, family will be here and there will be drama.

"I didn't think you'd both be this sad coming home to see me." Someone says coming down the main stairs.

I look up but don't immediately recognise him. Tall as my P'Pha, slim, in a smart shirt and trousers no tie, a handsome face, styled hair and wearing glasses. Who....omg

"P'Sing!" I yell and run to hug him.

Ming is only a step behind realising who it is as well. Were both hugging him and asking questions and hugging again. It's been so long, I missed him.

"Happy to see me? I'm glad." He says chuckling. "I wanted to surprise you both."

"You did p, when did you get back?"

"We though your still in Paris."

"How long are you staying?"

"Long time right p?"

"We missed you p"

"Why didn't you come back sooner to see us!" we alternating saying things.

He's laughing softly and ruffling both our hair like he did when we were kids. He looks past us to the new comer. I stop talking to introduce them.

"That's our friend from university, P'New. P this is P'Sing my cousin, well more an older brother really." I introduce them happily.

P'New greets him. Of course P'Sing is older then us all.

"It's surprising your both grown up. I remember you being boys in shorts running around eating kit.." I quickly silence him with my hand.

Ming's already walking towards the door. I run after him, telling P'New to explain it. I tell him it's ok when he gives me a look.

I stop him by taking his keys, he wants to drive back......

We talk late into the afternoon, were all catching up. P'Sing is a lawyer now, I'm not surprised he always had this calm and sophisticated air, he could handle anything. I always thought so.

We tell him about university life, the competition, us both being moons, how Ming's the university moon. He seems sad he missed all that.

"You can see it all on the university page. All the pictures are still there, and the videos of introduction and the talent part." P'New adds.

I sigh, but he's just smiling. I'm not really mad if P'Sing sees all that, it's just embarrassing. P'Sing gives his phone to Ming who quickly shows him the videos.

"Nice show Ming. Your form is very good." Ming's beaming

"Well if you can't do anything with your degree, you can always sing Yo." He says after seeing my videos.

"We all said that p, even P'New's team." Ming adds

"Team?" P'Sing asks looking up from his phone.

"Yeh P'New is in the swimming team, the coach wants him to try for the nationals this year." I add.

"You must be good New, do they record your competitions?" P'Sing asks

"Only if it's a big event, sir." He reply's shyly.

"P'Sing is fine." He answers smiling. "So Yo, who was the song for?"

And it all comes out. Well it's not like I was going to hide it from him and Ming's got a mega big mouth. And of course he's happily showing pictures of P'Kit as well. A lot of them look like there taken secretly, I wonder what P'Kit would say if he saw half the ones Ming has.

"When did you both grow up?" He sighs

"It's what you get for staying away from us that long p." Ming's adamant.

Ming doesn't want to go but leaves when his mother calls. We go to out rooms to rest a bit before dinner when dad will be back as well. Our things have been taken up; I show P'New where he's staying.

"Just pull that rope if you need anything p, there is always someone around. You can have whatever anytime at night as well."

"I can go down if I need anything." He says hesitantly.

"Either is fine p." I smile; he seems a little over whelmed by my house.

Dinner is just the four of us, some relatives will be arriving tomorrow and the day after. It's quite, dad asks about classes and manages to embarrass me.

"Dad! I got into that place you know, I'm smart."

"It was a happy event when you got an A Wayo, I was sure you got someone to sit the test for you."

"Father! I'm smart and handsome; I got the most popular vote." I defend myself.

"It wasn't a fake?"

"You call yourself my father?" I ask angrily

I get annoyed and put more food on my plate. It's my thing when I'm mad people.

"Wayo go get fitted for a new suite tomorrow, there is a party in two days I want to take you with me."

"But I don't want too. It's going to be boring and the other kids don't know anything about manga or gaming. All they talk about is the news, common dad." Yes I know I'm whining.

"Sing will be there, and get your friend a suit, he can come as well."

"Oh no thank you sir, I don't want to trouble you i'll just.." P'New try's to say

"It's no trouble son. Just come." My father smiles.

My dad has always been that way, has a calm air but his voice has authority, when he speaks people obey.

I perk up, ok then it won't be so bad.

"Fine, if I must, but raise my allowance!" Let's barter.

"Come or I will cut it in half."

"Father!" I shout affronted.

He carries on eating calmly. Both the p's are smiling, while I mumble about the unfairness.

I can't sleep. I've tried, I talked to P'Pha before he went to sleep, I checked in with Ming, who hates his cousin's wife's brother, and my gangs all tired but got to their homes fine.

It's because I'm thinking about P'Sing. He's here, after all this time, finally back. I'm happy and scared at the same time. I walk around the garden trying to tire myself, but all I manage is to think more. And before I release it I'm standing in front of his room door.

I sneak in like I did all those years ago, his lights are off I can see him on the bed, covered in a blanket. The closer I get to the bed the more my heart beats faster. His left arm is outside; he's wearing a long arm top. My hands are trembling as I gently pull the sleeve up, not wanting to wake him, but I need to look. I let out a whimper once I see beneath the fabric.

There across his wrist is a pale scar. It was real.