What the hell?

"Any idea who?" P'Din asks

"No clue p. but they looked rough, I think they knocked P'New out and Rome was bleeding. And..."

"What happened to Rome?" We look its P'Bright. "Tell me right now." His voice is low and angry.

"Any idea what direction they went?" P'Din's asking.

"Did you get a licence plate number?" P'In asks?

"My friends following them."

Elephant saw what happened he was with crow, he sent him for help and followed them in his car. Shit I hope he's okay.

We quickly get into different vehicles and take off, P'Bright jumps in with me and Monty, we tell him what little we know. Elephants called Monty's phone and is giving us directions, I call P'Din and the others, to follow us.

Shit this may get bad, good thing dad picks up my calls fast.

We get to where Elephant is and all join him quietly. We get out and sneak nearer, my dad gave strict instructions, don't do anything foolish help was coming.

It's a large abandoned building, the windows are broken some boarded some left open. The doors a large sliding one which is slightly ajar. We see some people walking about, but we don't see P'New or Rome. We try and get closer, are the okay.

We hear a scream, shit its Rome, P'Bright's up and runs in before anyone's realized he moved. We all follow him in.

P'New's on his knees being held by two guys a third getting ready to hit him. Two guys nearby have Rome, who's struggling telling them to leave P'New alone.

They all look as we enter. P'Bright's already punched one guy holding Rome and attacking the other, he grabs Rome and puts him behind him, but 3 guys are now between them and us.

"More school kids to play with?" Someone from the side laughs.

"Leave them alone." P'New shouts.

"But newwie I like your friends." The guy hitting P'New says.

Is that rook? "There the reason you're so full of yourself these days, aren't they?"

"You're a bastard." P'new spits back

"Now now Newwies, I paid good money to teach you a lesson."

"Have you lost your mind?"

"You don't get to run away, and have a happy life! While I get shit."

"That's your own doing, stop blaming me."

"It's their fault. You should be alone and miserable. If it wasn't for them you would be."

"You stay away from them."

"So protective. But they won't stay your friends after tonight."

He turns to the guy who looks like the leader. "I'll double what I already said, beat them all up. Especially that one." He says pointing to me.

They start walking towards us, the teams stepped in front of us. Shit this isn't good. They have weapon's.

The big door slides fully open and men rush in, all armed. Half move and form a protective circle around us, others to P'Bright and P'New.

"Am I seeing things?" Monty asks

"If you mean the red dots? No, I  see them too." P'Din ads.

Its complete silence, the gangs frozen in place, there looking worried, they had weapon's but these are real guns and the ones holding them look well trained.