The morning after

"Yo I have to get going soon, you sleep as long as you want."

Someone's saying, I move a little "umm don't.."

Now someone's chuckling and kissing me.

"I have an exam Yo, I have to."

Oh yeh that's important, an exam.. I sit up.

"I have a test!"

Wait where am I? I look around, everything's all blurry. I need my glasses but this isn't my room right. Oh I'm in P'Pha's room. And dam it last night comes flooding back into my mind, but a kiss on my shoulder is more embarrassing, I'm not wearing anything!

"Yo, let's go back to bed."

I quickly cover myself with the blanket. Dam it, how can he say that in the morning with a voice that makes me what to agree. Just let him it's not like you stopped him the 3 times already. Shut it stupid head!

"You have an exam, and I have to get to my test."

"Yo, do you really want a boyfriend that's a doctor? I could just open a restaurant." He sighs

I want to laugh, the face he's making is so cute, but god it's too close. I grab my stuff, run into the bathroom with the blanket wrapped around me.

I quickly put my clothes on, ill shower in my room and get ready there. Any longer here hell try something and dam it all to hell I'll let him! I feel twinges of pain but it's not so bad he was so gentle, and my ears are burning.

He's waiting outside as I come out.

"Yo, don't go I'll miss you." he's kissing me again.

He gets distracted by a call and I use that to run back to my room, I forgot my slippers. Oh well.

As I turn the corner to my room, my gangs all there waiting. What the hell, I'm in pain already I don't have the energy to deal with them. But it's too late they saw me.

"Bitch Yo did you already go to eat?"

"How hungry can you be E'Yo?"

"Open this door right now, we need to talk!"

I open the door just as Ming's walking out of the bathroom with a towel. He's shocked, my gangs in heaven.

They all rush over and re oohing at how hot he looks and how much they love him. Ming's getting a little overwhelmed, I'm about to interrupt when he looks at me and grins.

"Welcome back Yo, doing the walk of shame are you."

The gang stops and looks at me then Ming then me then Ming.

"Oh he's been at P'Pha's room all night." Ming you bastard you sacrificed me I'll get you for this.

There all grab me and pull me to the bed.

"Omg Yo!! Really??"

"Finally, our little Yo has became an adult!"

"Bitch Yo, all night huh?"

"Tell us everything!"

"How good is P'Pha?"

"How many times did you do it?"

"Did you make a video? Show us right now!"

You bastards! Ming's taking his clothes and running into the bathroom, but stops to smirk at me, oh I'll get you for this Ming, just you wait.