Dealing with things...

New POV

I hang up my phone and take a deep breath, when did seeing my siblings become scary? P'Sing is going to be a little late, but I head into the restaurant.

I look around, and see P'Peach and Ryu talking at a small table, I make my way to them. P'Peach hugs me when I get to her, Ryu laughs and hugs me as well, brother in law privileges.

"That's all you wanted." I smile. "To spy on p."

"Oh yes." He laughs. "Love at first sight."

We sit and talk, they had a good trip, P'Peach is happy talking about setting up their new place. We order as we wait for P'Push and P'Sing,

"So where is your hotter then Rook, boyfriend?"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, should have known Min was going to turn up. I knew she couldn't let it go; she was ready to breathe fire, when P'Push had told her at the wedding. She was the youngest and both mum and dad spoiled her too much, she got used to getting what she wanted.

"Why are you here Min?" P'Peach is angry.

"I can be here if I want." She shouts.

"No, you can't." Ryu tells her.

"Whipped hubbies should stay quite." She glares.

When did she become such a bitch? She was bad already, but even talking back to P'Peach and Ryu now.

"Watch your mouth Min." P'Peach snaps. "You speak to Ryu like that again, I'm not beyond slapping you, sister or not."

P'Push comes in smiling, but the minute he spots Min, he sighs, taking a seat, but when Min tries sitting he doesn't let her.

"Go home min." P'Push tells her. "I don't want to hear anything."

She fumes. "Even after what he is... you're still taking his side."

"He's my brother, that's what he is." P'Push says calmly. "It's time to grow up Min, I'm extremely disappointed with your attitude."

When Min tries to protest again, P'Push gives her no choice but to go, she's gritting her teeth, giving me hateful looks. I don't care, it's best to stay quiet, if I say anything; she will twist my words and start a fight.

P'Push is staring behind me, when I look, I see P'Sing coming down the stairs towards us, he smiles when he sees me. He's coming after work, he's dressed in a suit, clean and hot as hell. I didn't know I had a thing for guys in suits, till I saw him in one.

"Sorry I'm late, New." He kisses my forehead, before smiling at my siblings.

Another thing I found out I really liked, being cared for, and the other person not ashamed to be seen with me.

He shakes P'Push's hand, who introduces him to P'Peach and Ryu. P'Sing is charming as always, he commands attentions, and my siblings are awed.

Min is still standing nearby, looking at P'Push to introduce her, but he tells her to go home. She's gone red, glaring at me, I know she can't leave without saying something, even before her mouth opens.

"I bet you hired someone." She fumes. "Someone depraved like you, couldn't really have anyone."

The word dad used, she always knows the right things to say, that hurt the most. But I've gotten stronger in the time I was alone, I'm not going to let her change that.