Night of revelations

Kits POV

"You're an idiot beam." I snap at my friend

"There a limit to what that idiot can want. I couldn't tell my dad who he was." Beam argues.

"All you had to do was say he's your friend, not just completely ignore him." I snap back

"This time it really is your fault Beam." Pha ads.

"You're both my friends, take my dam side."

"We do, unless you're a moron." Pha's saying.

"You know what my dad's like, it's not easy and he..."

"Spit it out beam." I snap. I can't take this idiots stupidity these days.

"He brought a picture of his friend's daughter." He finishes.

"Did forth see it?" Pha asks

"I think so."

"Fuck sake Beam; get your head out of your ass." I'm yelling.

"Shut up shitty kit. If you were in my place you'd have done the same."

Would I? Don't make me be without you p, I'm begging you. I don't think I could breathe anymore. I remember the night he got back. He held me close, told me what happened. How could he say it all, how can he know the future?

Why do words always fail me with him? Even that night I couldn't say it, so I held him tighter, showed him I wouldn't let him go, he slept in my arms.

But I realised something then. I would fight for him as well.

"No." I reply

"No what?"

"No I wouldn't do the same."

"Your biker brother would beat you ass. Of course you'd stay quite kit."

"Not anymore Beam." I yell back. "I couldn't do that to him, I wouldn't."

He's looking at both me and Pha, like were strangers.

"When the hell did you two get so whipped?"

"Beam it's always been Yo, you know it has. I didn't get my shit together to be with him, without having the resolve to fight. And to keep my Yo, I will."

"You need to figure this shit out Beam, it was a 'one night stand' or 'I was drunk' isn't an excuse anymore. You've been together nearly a year. You weren't drunk every time." I say.

"You bastards try to understand. My dad's scary. "

"Beam you understand what the fuck you want. Either fight or let him go." I snap again

"Beam we both made mistakes, that's why we're telling you. Figure out what you want to do. You're hurting Forth as well." Pha says.

We keep going round in circles talking; I've had enough of this idiot. I take off, I get my things and head to Ming's, I'll just study and sleep there.

I grab something to eat on the way, he's not back yet I make myself at home, well he gave me a key right.

I can't find my watch, I know I left it here, I look through the drawers, and come across that one small annoying one that needs a key, only thing in his dam place that I can't get to and today its pissing me off.

I sit to read, and soon he walks in. There it is the happy smile, just seeing me here. Shit what have I gotten myself into, my heart skipped a beat.