In the dark

The atmosphere in the room is cold, or is the ac too high?

P'Win's shocked into silence by P'Kit's words

"I wasn't going to hit him." P'Win defends. "That... will never happen again."

"Let's hope that's true." P'Kit replies.

"I'm his older brother for god sake, stop looking at me like I'm a monster." P'Win snaps.

"Then act like it! Instead of getting angry at Ming, shouldn't you be trying to sort out your own problems?"

"It's family busi...."

"If it involves Ming, it's my business as well!" P'Kit says.

There both standing there staring at each other, I wonder who's going to look away first.

"Win." Aunty says coming in, P'Ahn behind her.

P'Kit goes a little pale, but quickly greets her, aunty smiles at him.

"Mother, Ahn this is...." P'Win starts

"Ming's boyfriend dear." Aunty smiles.

P'Win sighs and sits on the sofa, P'Ahn slowly goes and sits next to him. She places her hand in his, he holds.

"p... you were protecting me" Ming's whispering. "...you said boyfriend...p...everything about me is your business." He's gone into hyper happy puppy mode and hugging P'Kit from behind.

"Timing and place idiot!" P'Kit snaps. Hitting him with the folder in his hand, but Ming's not letting go.

"Butt p..." He's whining. "I'm really really happy right now."

"Ming Kwan!" P'Kit says quietly, he's blushing.

Ming reluctantly let's go, pouting. P'Kit's phones ringing he answers moving away, snapping at P'Beam. Aunty's smiling, P'Ahn's blushing and P'Win's shocked. Yes, only a few people know how to handle Ming.

P'Kit has to go back to class, aunty tells him to join them for dinner, they will stay for another night.

"P'Ahn you and P'Win can sleep here! I can sleep with p'k.." Ming begins.

"Yo he will go sleep at Yo's." P'Kit says covering Ming's mouth.

They tell Ming its fine, they will stay at a hotel.

"Yo why are you and Ming wearing those shirts?" P'Kit asks as he's leaving. "I got them from my trip to Milan, I gave those to Pha and Beam."

I refuse to comment, I really do! Hah take that idiot it's your boyfriend who has no taste!

Ming's shocked, he doesn't know what to say. He's looking at the shirt and back at P'Kit, then smiles.

"You have great taste p."

P'Kit gives him a look and walks to the door.

"Why can I never find my watch." P'Kit sighs putting on his shoes.

"Oh it's here p, you always leave it here when you spend the n..." P'Kit's covered his mouth with his hand.

"You...why..." P'Kit sighs.

He takes the watch from Ming and hurry's off. I'm sure P'Kit will have words later...

I hug aunty and leave them all to talk, Ming will fill me in later. I better get back and try do some research at least, I missed the lecture. I get a ride back with P'Kit.

The minute I make it to the library, I'm seized and forced to the quite corner where you can get away with talking.

"Bitch Yo, spill your guts right now!"

"What the hell is happening?"

"Your skipping class we want details!"

"What the hell is with that hideous shirt?" Monty asks.

I sigh and tell them. I want to live and they know most of my stuff now. There is gasping and loud remarks.

"E'Yo, why is everything so complicated with you?" Monty's shaking his head.

"Umm guys..." should I tell them?

"There's more?"

I tell them about the day after the exam and show them the message.

Their outrage and yelling is loud, we get thrown out ...... we all decide to go to my room and study, with food and snacks.

"Where the hell is Rome?" I ask

"Probably in P'Bright's lap." Monty sighs.

"I wonder if they got to 4th base yet?"

"It very likely, P'Bright isn't too Bright, I doubt he can wait long."

"That made no sense." I say

"It sounded good, right?" Elephants laughing.

We stay in my room, work on our assignments, and go over some things covered, I've been zoning out again it all sounds new to me.

My gang leaves after a few hours, I text P'Pha, he's going to be back late and will sleep in his own room, but wants to have breakfast. So, I change and head to bed.

I open my eyes, its dark but something woke me up, thinking it's my phone, I turn around in bed so I can grab it, I realise something moved. The shadow moved?

There is a little light coming in threw the window, not a lot but enough to see a shadow move. What the hell is happening? Someone is in my room?

My hearts beating fast, I try to think, I pretend to still be asleep. But when the shadow starts moving towards me I panic and quickly move away from it and off my bed.

It's a person they had something in their hand, they tried to cover my face with it. Whatever it is its strong, I moved fast but I still got a hit of it, I'm already feeling dizzy.

The shadows moving towards me again, I try to move away but my body's feeling heavy. Its grabbed me, trying to pull that cloth towards me again, I latch onto something that scrapes my hand, it's the wire I pull. Once the lamps in my hand, I use it to hit them over the head.

I need to get out, my legs feel shaky, I head for the door. Once in the hallway I can only think of getting to P'Pha's room. My heads pounding, my visions getting patchy. I get to the last set of stairs when I'm grabbed again.

I try to yell but no sounds coming out, I try to push away but his holds much firm and my arms have no strength. I'm lying on my back, gasping for air, the masked guys trying to grab something from his pocket, I can smell something again.

I take a deep breath counting in my head, on 3 I use all the strength I have to push him off me. He stumbles down the stairs, but his holds tight, I roll along with him.

I hit my head, my whole body hurts but my heads on fire. Somethings dripping down into my eye as I try and stand, slowly grabbing the walls making my way along. The masked guys not moving, but I'm scared he could any minute.

I make it to P'Pha's door and try banging it with my fist, but its barely a few thumps. I'm going to pass out soon, I know I am.

I thump again, please be back, my legs are about to give way and I hear movement from the stairs. On god he's coming.

"Open you own dam door Pha!" P'Beam snaps opening it.

I barely see his face

"P..." I whisper.

"Yo!!! what the hell happened to you." He yells catching me as my legs give out.

"Yo? what...Yo."

"Shit what's happening."

"Guy in my room.... stairs..." I barely manage to say before it all goes dark.